DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I refuse to answer questions under the ground that they may incriminate me!
Too late for that already I suspect, so you might as well come clean :p and yeah it was no great fun here either last week, it got above 35C at my place. ah well luckily there were swimming pools close and a brewery, winery and such to forget a bit about the heat. :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Too late for that already I suspect, so you might as well come clean :p and yeah it was no great fun here either last week, it got above 35C at my place. ah well luckily there were swimming pools close and a brewery, winery and such to forget a bit about the heat. :p
I work in a bakery and was "lucky" to get the afternoon shift. The ovens warm the building, but the outside temperature does add to it. So imagine it being 38C outside, and it actually being noticably cooler than inside.. Things became unbearable around 4PM, so we just shut everything down for a few hours.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Something! :)
Tell me more... pleeeeeease
*noddities*

I was rendering....so stuck next to a hot PC.

It was awful. Little beads of sweat rolling down my cleavage the works. tbh I only kept my knickers on from a combination of it probs not making that much difference and not wanting my bum to get stuck to the seat!
Can't comment on the cleavage thing, unless i'm wearing my wonder bra or those silly chicken fillet things I don't have much of one but sweaty booblettes aint nice.

Nothing is worse than trying to cool off, wearing a little less and having skin stick to leather seats. Kinda have to peel off or it feels like i've left a layer behind.

End up like that bit on hellraiser before they get skin.
Ah, I'm slightly heftier. So working on the PC, especially if typing, I mash together a bit. Hot sticky boobs pushing against each other can be a pain.

But aye, totes with you on the seat thing!
I'm not jealous.

They aren't tears it's dusty in here.
I understand you must have it hard , but at least no one accuses you of menspreading when you try to protect your organs from the heat and not glue them to your underwear .. btw is there any newspeak like that in the H5's universe ?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't worry, Notty's got a way with words, so even THAT statement will incriminate you if it amuses her.
But... But... I'M BILL STICKERS! I mean, I'M INNOCENT! :eek:
Although Sarah is gonnet get it. She's soooo gonna get it :devilish:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Seems a bit to late now, after totally innocently and accidentlly letting that tidbit escape :p

Yes and I suspect that will be true of every one of the women in this game,reason why I decided to upgrade harddrive even a bit further, 5 TB might not be enough :p
*laughs*

I work in a bakery and was "lucky" to get the afternoon shift. The ovens warm the building, but the outside temperature does add to it. So imagine it being 38C outside, and it actually being noticably cooler than inside.. Things became unbearable around 4PM, so we just shut everything down for a few hours.
*can totes believe it*

T

I understand you must have it hard , but at least no one accuses you of menspreading when you try to protect your organs from the heat and not glue them to your underwear .. btw is there any newspeak like that in the H5's universe ?
I did consider slang, but given the amount of flight and military terms I use as it is, I thought best not to push it tbh.

Although Sarah is gonnet get it. She's soooo gonna get it :devilish:
*just shakes her head sadly in disappointment*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes