Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hang on, stop everything! When was my first post here?
I've been poking around over at Patreon...
They seem to think that I've only been a backer of Notty's since the 13th of July! That can't be right, can it?
It feels like much longer... :unsure: I know I've been playing the game a lot longer than that?
:eek: Was, was I a pirate?
Oh Bro, was myself a pirate scum too but i've evolved in the right direction recently!:)
tenor.gif

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sleep a few hours to get away from heat and I come back to some pages about boobs and lack of boobs.

Remember everyone to try and keep dry, chafing and rashes are no fun.
What reverse this image so instead of LGM's it's Sarah's and instead of Sarah it's Huitieme?

View attachment 359518
I think the Gremlin Sarahs need those Austin power Fembots boobs with guns.

You boys do know what happens if you beat her twice this time, yes?
Usually a restraining order and a night in jail?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*is getting better at renders!* I tell ya, that leap in card has made things so much more possible.
Well, chapter 3's graphics have certainly been way better than the first 2 chapters. Especially the SP bit, I don't know why. And no, not because of the sexy parts. It was really the lighting and composition that I liked.

I mean, what kind of woman would get all flustered just because her boobs were groped? Totally unrealistic.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, chapter 3's graphics have certainly been way better than the first 2 chapters. Especially the SP bit, I don't know why. And no, not because of the sexy parts. It was really the lighting and composition that I liked.

I mean, what kind of woman would get all flustered just because her boobs were groped? Totally unrealistic.
Oh I know. I can't bear to look at One and Two anymore :(

It's like two different games. Partly render oomph and partly me getting to know what I'm doing a bit more I suspect.

But you're right on the last point. I agree with Davis. The writer has no idea about female anatomy... ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh I know. I can't bear to look at One and Two anymore :(

It's like two different games. Partly render oomph and partly me getting to know what I'm doing a bit more I suspect.

But you're right on the last point. I agree with Davis. The writer has no idea about female anatomy... ;)
Yeah, that writer is a hack!

Don't worry about chapters 1 and 2, they can still do the job. And didn't you plan to rework them once the game was finished anyway? So we can play with Lt Massiveboobs :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeppity! I just hope they don't put peeps off, now!
I'm eagerly waiting for the bad review about the size of the FeMC's clit, and how this isn't how a clit gets erect, and how you make a game for people who get off on small clits humiliation, and that this is lazy rendering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to remaster them continually once you get the quality to a final level of sorts instead of post-game?
That seems like a good idea, but I'm afraid this would be really time consuming :x
Aye sadly not a go-er. What, mebbe 800 renders in One and Two? That's a whole chapters production. Even if I did in bits it would mean every One and Two render I did would be one less for the current chapter. So I either need to do a month shut down (which wouldn't go down well!) or leave it until the end I'm afraid.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm eagerly waiting for the bad review about the size of the FeMC's clit, and how this isn't how a clit gets erect, and how you make a game for people who get off on small clits humiliation, and that this is lazy rendering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*ensures Huitieme gets his own special "water option" free version of Four....*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes