Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Aye sadly not a go-er. What, mebbe 800 renders in One and Two? That's a whole chapters production. Even if I did in bits it would mean every One and Two render I did would be one less for the current chapter. So I either need to do a month shut down (which wouldn't go down well!) or leave it until the end I'm afraid.
OK, makes sense.:)

Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well, chapter 3's graphics have certainly been way better than the first 2 chapters. Especially the SP bit, I don't know why. And no, not because of the sexy parts. It was really the lighting and composition that I liked.

I mean, what kind of woman would get all flustered just because her boobs were groped? Totally unrealistic.
Firstly, you should really get your own Dev tag. So more people will look at your game.
Secondly, I agree. Even David Cage agrees, lighting is probably going to be this generation of graphics largest upgrades, kind of the point behind everyone pushing ray tracing.
Thirdly, some pregnant ladies can get going with boob gropes/massages, maybe this is the secret notty was hiding.

Would probably be best if she does it at the end, because if she continually gets better and better, then she has to re-render over and over, versus a one off when she has time.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, I go away for a few hours and come back to lots of pages; earlier I told you I was going away and you waited... I'm thinkking either I have to tell you I'm going, or... I don't know... it's too hot to think.
*noddities*

I was rendering....so stuck next to a hot PC.

It was awful. Little beads of sweat rolling down my cleavage the works. tbh I only kept my knickers on from a combination of it probs not making that much difference and not wanting my bum to get stuck to the seat!
Can't comment on the cleavage thing, unless i'm wearing my wonder bra or those silly chicken fillet things I don't have much of one but sweaty booblettes aint nice.

Nothing is worse than trying to cool off, wearing a little less and having skin stick to leather seats. Kinda have to peel off or it feels like i've left a layer behind.

End up like that bit on hellraiser before they get skin.
Sorry, I was thinking of something, but then my mind went blank all of a sudden... could you both repeat that please? A little slower and in more detail? Oh... one thing that came to mind - Humidititties!
Ah, I'm slightly heftier. So working on the PC, especially if typing, I mash together a bit. Hot sticky boobs pushing against each other can be a pain.

But aye, totes with you on the seat thing!
:p :love: :p
I was thinking the same thing, well not yours...
At least you don't knock stuff over if you turn around too quick! :)

We should totes hit Cardiff Comic Con and cosplay...

View attachment 359603
;)
I know Cardiff, can I come? I could be your chaperone; I could keep all the other perverts away from you! :) *crap, did I say other, keep quiet, maybe they didn't notice?*
*goes back to best behaviour mode*
Back? I thought that was your default setting? Have you been fibbing to us? :unsure:
View attachment 359634

Production line is running....
Production line? Does this mean we all get our own personal Becca???
You boys do know what happens if you beat her twice this time, yes?
Jane comes in to punish us for being mean? :unsure:
View attachment 359703

Squeak squeak goes the render machine....

Night guys!
She looks a lot happier in this one, did she win a round?
Yeppity! I just hope they don't put peeps off, now!
Never, well I took a break from the game after the first episode, but I did apologise for that! :oops:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Anyhoo! Nighties!
I've just read how many pages about yours and Ava's boobs and now you saying an innocent word like Nighties is filling my head with all sorts of naughty images, stop it! *no don't*
Thirdly, some pregnant ladies can get going with boob gropes/massages, maybe this is the secret notty was hiding.

Not just pregnant ladies can get going with boob stuff; I happen to know at least one woman who, that's her main thing!
View attachment 359738
"Don't wait for me, Sarah!"
My eyes!!! :eek: at least you hid your meaty popsicle - loving that phrase

Last edited:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Aye sadly not a go-er. What, mebbe 800 renders in One and Two? That's a whole chapters production. Even if I did in bits it would mean every One and Two render I did would be one less for the current chapter. So I either need to do a month shut down (which wouldn't go down well!) or leave it until the end I'm afraid.
Yea I'm thinking maybe start some touch-up work when all ten chapters are done. A 1.1 remaster maybe. I'm not saying it's needed right now but I need to tell you I was pretty annoyed by this when playing Philly's Depraved Awakening. The renders and animations at the end are wayyy better than what they are at the beginning and it feels like a waste because at the end so much branching has happened that I missed out on a lot. That game could have been such a masterpiece if Philly didn't just drop it completely after 1.0. Putting more work on the beginning when no branching has happened yet makes sense because everyone gets to see most of those scenes. Problems for another day maybe, but worth a thought.
Reminds me of the old joke, you don't have to be faster than the bear chasing you, just faster than your friend.
"I don't need to outrun the bear, I only need to outrun you." Damn you beat me to it!

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
The crushing realization that i haven't read this thread since sunday and have 34 pages to catch up on. On the flip side i am completely amazed this thread can jump that many pages
Yeah it's impossible to keep track of this one. Seems like a full time job that may involve changing your name. Saw a render a couple of pages back and can only assume this planet now has a strip club and possibly a school too. Maybe a school with a poledancing class. :unsure: She certainly looks ready to work hard for that extra credit anyway.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah it's impossible to keep track of this one. Seems like a full time job that may involve changing your name. Saw a render a couple of pages back and can only assume this planet now has a strip club and possibly a school too. Maybe a school with a poledancing class. :unsure:
But not the usual clothing shop! Ophion station has its dignity!:)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Saw a render a couple of pages back and can only assume this planet now has a strip club and possibly a school too. Maybe a school with a poledancing class. :unsure: She certainly looks ready to work hard for that extra credit anyway.
It's all lies! She's doing this against her will, a bunch of depraved perverts are making her do it! Join with me so that we can free her and bring her back to my place. *she'll be totally safe here, honest*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes