frap

Oct 17, 2018
It was a really nice scene.

You know what Notty is like, she wasn't overly happy with the lighting being the perfectionist she is but I really liked it.

It's not a smutty scene as befitting the sci fi smuttress but it was one I liked non the less.
Apropos of nothing, why did I think of you when the bus went past the Wendy's this afternoon?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Notty was one of the first people I spoke to when I joined these forums.
Same here. As soon as I finished playing H5, I created a Patreon account and signed up for the highest tier. Had a great many exchanges with her via PM and came to like her as a person, not just a iPerson.
I had to wear a bikini to watch TV it was that hot in here. Fans just blowing hot air back at me.

So wanted to open a window but one of our kitties is poorly and can't go out so i've had to suffer.

It comes to something when my kitchen at work is cooler than my bloody living room.
*noddities*

I was rendering....so stuck next to a hot PC.

It was awful. Little beads of sweat rolling down my cleavage the works. tbh I only kept my knickers on from a combination of it probs not making that much difference and not wanting my bum to get stuck to the seat!
I know it's unusually hot for ya'll, but I drive one of these for a living.
1564627960513.png
Six to eight hours a day I'm driving one of these and they don't have any air conditioning. Just an 8" fan that can blow *some* hot air in my face or *more* hot air in my face. The temperature inside is 20 degrees hotter than outside temps. So, tomorrow, when it's 110F (43C), I'll be stewing in my juices at 130F (54C). It's my Easy Bake Oven on wheels.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Same here. As soon as I finished playing H5, I created a Patreon account and signed up for the highest tier. Had a great many exchanges with her via PM and came to like her as a person, not just a iPerson.

View attachment 359968
Six to eight hours a day I'm driving one of these and they don't have any air conditioning. Just an 8" fan that can blow *some* hot air in my face or *more* hot air in my face. The temperature inside is 20 degrees hotter than outside temps. So, tomorrow, when it's 110F (43C), I'll be stewing in my juices at 130F (54C). It's my Easy Bake Oven on wheels.
I take back my complaints of overheating.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Apropos of nothing, why did I think of you when the bus went past the Wendy's this afternoon?

We used to have Wendy's here, I don't know what happened to them. :unsure:
Me too! Being serious for a moment, I think she's a really nice person and I wish her every success in everything she does, in life and in this crazy other world we inhabit. :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018

View attachment 359968
:eek: *wonders if I should offer my mail carrier ice-water when I see him or her next...*

Take it easy, stay hydrated, and don't cook your brains... it'll make it hard to keep up with all the H5 sub-plots!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
:eek: *wonders if I should offer my mail carrier ice-water when I see him or her next...*

Take it easy, stay hydrated, and don't cook your brains... it'll make it hard to keep up with all the H5 sub-plots!
I imagine being a member of Mensa makes it hard to keep up with all the sub-plots; Notty is at that supervillain mastermind genius level!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh, to add my $0.02 in to the discussion about when we got sucked into Notty's warped world: I met her in the dev forum, we had a little private convo, and as soon as I saw the game I just had to start supporting her. She's worth it, the story's worth it, so... yeah.

And yeah, from what I gather in private chats she's a genuinely nice person.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018

Any carrier who's been on the job more than a week knows to have lots of water. I drank two gallons on the street today. I have two 1/2 gallon jugs and fill them at any gas station when I start to run low. (y)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Any carrier who's been on the job more than a week knows to have lots of water. I drank two gallons on the street today. I have two 1/2 gallon jugs and fill them at any gas station when I start to run low. (y)
And with temps like that you almost never have to pee, right? Did basic training at Fort Bliss TX in the summer... two weeks field training out at White Sands... hottest day we saw was 126°F - 52°C - in the shade. We did combat maneuvers... a.k.a. low-crawl in the sand for hours. We'd stand up and look like a beach... BDUs soaked with sweat and coated in sand. We'd stand at attention for 60 seconds and be completely dry and able to brush the sand off. Amazing how much salt gets left in your clothes though. Two gallons of water a day minimum, and you only had to pee if you really pushed it on how much you drank.

Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Right, then. I'm off to bed to dream of Ophion, and getting the station working so Annie and I can run away together.

Yeah, I love all the girls, but Annie's still my favorite, (tin-foil hat and all) :)

I say that now, but something will change in Chapter 4 and I'll have to rethink the whole thing again.

I'll see what the other side of the world was up to in here when I get back in the morning.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Right, then. I'm off to bed to dream of Ophion, and getting the station working so Annie and I can run away together.

Yeah, I love all the girls, but Annie's still my favorite, (tin-foil hat and all) :)

I say that now, but something will change in Chapter 4 and I'll have to rethink the whole thing again.

I'll see what the other side of the world was up to in here when I get back in the morning.
Sweet dreams, you can have Annie, but keep yer mitts off Sarah ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: frap and TheDevian

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Aye sadly not a go-er. What, mebbe 800 renders in One and Two? That's a whole chapters production. Even if I did in bits it would mean every One and Two render I did would be one less for the current chapter. So I either need to do a month shut down (which wouldn't go down well!) or leave it until the end I'm afraid.
The renders in chapters One and Two are totally fine and i can already see yours uprising skills in Tree, for example the scene on the station's roof with Amanda and the sunset ... just great!
It's a totally normal thing, and especially for a first production, that the renders quality standards will increase smoothly in the futures chapters.
Yea I'm thinking maybe start some touch-up work when all ten chapters are done. A 1.1 remaster maybe. I'm not saying it's needed right now but I need to tell you I was pretty annoyed by this when playing Philly's Depraved Awakening. The renders and animations at the end are wayyy better than what they are at the beginning and it feels like a waste because at the end so much branching has happened that I missed out on a lot. That game could have been such a masterpiece if Philly didn't just drop it completely after 1.0. Putting more work on the beginning when no branching has happened yet makes sense because everyone gets to see most of those scenes. Problems for another day maybe, but worth a thought.
Absolutely, but i wasn't bothered by that and i rather liked to see these kinds of evolution ... still happening in Philly's City of Broken Dreamers, slightly but surely.

IMO, re-rendering will just be counterproductive and too much time-consuming.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm eagerly waiting for the bad review about the size of the FeMC's clit, and how this isn't how a clit gets erect, and how you make a game for people who get off on small clits humiliation, and that this is lazy rendering...
You know it will happen..
Well...
View attachment 359738
"Don't wait for me, Sarah!"
What's a Scolorior doing on Ophion....
Yeah it's impossible to keep track of this one. Seems like a full time job that may involve changing your name. Saw a render a couple of pages back and can only assume this planet now has a strip club and possibly a school too. Maybe a school with a poledancing class. :unsure: She certainly looks ready to work hard for that extra credit anyway.
But not the usual clothing shop! Ophion station has its dignity!:)
Wait... we talking about that Ophion ? That place hit rock-bottom when 2 trigger-happy lieutenants arrived.
Picture the scene.

You've just started a new job, it's your first week. Your boss comes in on her day off already annoyed at having to be there because the person managing the entire hotel seems to have had a massive brain fart and thought he could mess with her rota's and produce orders ... wanker.

Anyways...

New guy comes in, says he needs Friday off, it's really important. His awesome boss asks him what's going on that he gives her 2 days notice to cover his shift, it must be something super important.

Sure he says, mega important ... his exact words, mega important.

His awesomely amazing boss asks for details, by now she's excited and wants to know what fun thing could possibly be going on.

I'm meeting a friend, he replies. A friend I haven't seen for 3 weeks.

Imagine his bosses utter disappointment at this revelation. 10 minute build to a massive let down *insert innuendo here*.

His boss, however, is kind. She looks after her people. She tells him fine, he can take Friday off ...... and Saturday ...... and Sunday, in fact stay home for she is running a kitchen not a fucking doss house.

He looks shocked. It seems he was expecting a different answer.

His lovingly amazeballs boss hired him because he was good in the kitchen. She concedes maybe she asked the wrong questions on interview day. Maybe she should be asking if she was hiring a lazy prick that wants to make her life difficult by wanting one of the busiest days of the week off with 2 days notice when her people also need time off after doing their job.

Yes, i'm ranting, that annoyed me.

I need a fucking holiday.

Hawaii is looking so good right now.

Shit, i'd settle for throwing down some sand in my garden and sitting in the paddling pool with a bottle case of wine.
And people wonder why that boss munches on carpets.....
Only 10 pages for me.... :ROFLMAO:
No worries, from what I have seen, someone is punishing her quite well these days...
Is she taking turns with Ceiling Becca?!?!?!

Yeah, that was how I found this place initially.
IDK, I would have rather to have seen her topless, but NOooo, we were not privileged enough for THAT!!! Damn Chris, keeping all the good things to herself... :p
I know the feeling, and at least one of the pizzerias I worked in was about 58C/135F in the kitchen at peak hours, and we were crammed in there like the sardines we occasionally had to put on the pies.
My ...'adult' drive is 10tb alone! And that will need to be split up soon at this rate... :devilish:
Only? ONLY? Only, the greatest things in existence!
Wool, in this weather?
At first I thought you meant her uniform, at which point I was all, no wonder she is upset! Wearing wool in this heat! I would be miserable too! :p
At least not in the game, anyway... :eek::sneaky:
Oh, the good old days... :cautious:

IDK, the basement is so much cooler right now...
Can you believe it ? I'm friends with someone that puts sardines on the pizza....

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Had a great many exchanges with her via PM and came to like her as a person, not just a iPerson.
Me too! Being serious for a moment, I think she's a really nice person and I wish her every success in everything she does, in life and in this crazy other world we inhabit. :)
And yeah, from what I gather in private chats she's a genuinely nice person.
Can confirm. She has wonderful personality. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Morning guys, rushing out today so can't read/respond I'm afraid.

Will catch up when I can.

But, and only if you want a proper spoiler, you might be interested in this...

That's some next-level stuff right there! :love:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Morning guys, rushing out today so can't read/respond I'm afraid.

Will catch up when I can.

But, and only if you want a proper spoiler, you might be interested in this...

True ending epilogue scene looks pretty good! ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes