Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Also, if people see it pop up in the "what's new' frequently, they may decide to check the game out just to see what the fuss is about. So, I think the activity actually brings more people than it turns away. If people talk about something it must mean there's a reason for it.:)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Sweet dreams, you can have Annie, but keep yer mitts off Sarah ;)
Ah, you've fallen into the fallacy of a single universe. The game exists in a multiverse, where every player's incarnation of the girls is, although capable of being exactly alike (depending on the player's actions), a different incarnation. So... you get a Rah-Rah, and you get a Rah-Rah... everyone gets a Rah-Rah! *feels like a naff Oprah!*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Another thing to go along with what Ava has said is that this thread is almost all about the game (sometimes we go off on tangents, but we always bring it back) and unlike a lot of threads with maybe 2-3 times the posts is that we've so far only had one person asking for the stuff that gets asked every other post elsewhere (walkthrough? updates? compressed?)
This very much, also the negativity in this thread and the hate when something goes wrong is extremely lowhere, also any question I have seen asked was answered within a page, even if the person asking for a full save might not have been happy about the answer. Now do not get me wrong, considering the complexity of this game it may well need one day a dedicated thread just for questions, but at this moment the walkthrough and game itself will lead you to the paths you really want to see.
For me personally I do not use discord and also do not wish to use it, already enough programs around that I do not trust fully to respect my privacy and do noty feel that adding one will be a bonus to my life ( and yeah I also do not use facebook and such).
Further though I know some mods might disagree but personally I do not think the thread of Man of the House became more informative when Carlo disappeared, but more the opposite.

Also if you go back some pages you will see that talk was more about the Easter eggs and latest plotlines at the time chapter 3 released.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ah, you've fallen into the fallacy of a single universe. The game exists in a multiverse, where every player's incarnation of the girls is, although capable of being exactly alike (depending on the player's actions), a different incarnation. So... you get a Rah-Rah, and you get a Rah-Rah... everyone gets a Rah-Rah! *feels like a naff Oprah!*
But my Rah-Rah is special! :)
Want to know what makes me mad?

That cave scene.

Nearly a year i've spoken to Notty for now. I thought we got along, I thought we were friends.

What does she go and do?

Take the one thing in verse i'm terrified of and make it bigger.
Here, have a cup of tea and a hug :)
I thought about mentioning you by name, but that would give away who you are. ...Only PPF members can read red text, right?
I can see that you've put a spoiler there, but did you intend it to be empty? :unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

That cave scene.

Nearly a year i've spoken to Notty for now. I thought we got along, I thought we were friends.

What does she go and do?

You still can choose not to go there. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

That cave scene.

What does she go and do?

That is what friends do for you, Notty tried to help you with your irrational fear, the saint -teases-. (now to honest on Ophion that fear would be very rational) :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I understand how a lurker might feel overwhelmed by the amount of pages, even I do at time, and sure it feels like few people sharing their insight jokes, but those only come from the previews and currently available content, and Notty (that's Nottravis) does get chatty about her rendering progress and stuff. But it's only natural when the same people have been talking for over 8 months (btw todays is my 8th monthversary of my first play through).... a discord would make it harder to find stuff posted earlier like the legendary page 69 render....
Yeah and at least this forum has a search function even if loads of questions in most threads are about things posted in last two pages. At least here they would have a good reason to ask. :p But maybe someone should add a TLDR like frap did yesterday of the pages he missed to the OP once every two weeks . :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah and at least this forum has a search function even if loads of questions in most threads are about things posted in last two pages. At least here they would have a good reason to ask. :p But maybe someone should add a TLDR like frap did yesterday of the pages he missed to the OP once every two weeks . :p
The speed this thread moves at, you would have to do that every day!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I nominate you for the position! :p

That took waaay too much time to put together.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes