frap

Oct 17, 2018
Of course, comrade. Seconded.;)
The motion to make DA22 the thread's TL-DR writer has been made and seconded.

All those in favor say aye!

No, don't actually, we don't need 30 pages of "aye" followed by one post of "nay" - we know the vote... the motion carries.

You have a heavy burden, DA22, we're all rooting for you, now go forth and reduce our ramblings to semi-coherent bullet points!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The motion to make DA22 the thread's TL-DR writer has been made and seconded.

All those in favor say aye!

No, don't actually, we don't need 30 pages of "aye" followed by one post of "nay" - we know the vote... the motion carries.

You have a heavy burden, DA22, we're all rooting for you, now go forth and reduce our ramblings to semi-coherent bullet points!
*tries her own attempt*

• Notty has boobs
  • Someone is Thea Lundgren
  • Sarah is lovely!
  • Ooooo! A new render
  • Notty just teased us with something we missed!
  • We missed something else too. Arse.
  • Blogs is on his ninth play through and still can't find these new things.
  • Notty cackles.
  • There's a render of something horrid happening to Sarah. Why? Will this happen?
  • News about new update.
  • Progress news.
  • There's a silly render just for us!
  • Someone new found the game.
  • Notty still has boobs.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*tries her own attempt*

• Notty has boobs
  • Sarah is lovely!
  • Ooooo! A new render
  • Notty cackles.
  • There's a render of something horrid happening to Sarah. Why? Will this happen?
  • News about new update.
  • Progress news.
  • Notty still has boobs.
Thea is death, we saw it on the news:p ( or were we being lied to?)

Oh you forgot Ava is afraid of spiders and forgot to bring Stella along to Ophion.:cry:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*tries her own attempt*

• Notty has boobs
  • Sarah is lovely!
  • Ooooo! A new render
  • Notty cackles.
  • News about new update.
  • Progress news.
  • Notty still has boobs.
DA22 See? Here's the template. Now you know how to start and finish each report. Good luck!:D

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I can already see the chyrons in chapter 5:

"Was the selection of the 22d District Attorney* a rushed job by an intern while the election officials were on break?"

"Why did an elections intern suddenly get shipped off to Ophion following the sudden DA-22 vote?"

"Is Thea Lundgren behind the surprise vote?"

*Yes, I know DAs are a US thing, and the UK has crown prosecutors, but the name fits. ;)

Ok, bug spray... clean pants, long and short trousers, bug spray, band tees, something a little dressy, more bug spray, laptop, even more bug spray... I'm ready to go to Ophion!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I can already see the chyrons in chapter 5:

"Was the selection of the 22d District Attorney* a rushed job by an intern while the election officials were on break?"

"Why did an elections intern suddenly get shipped off to Ophion following the sudden DA-22 vote?"

"Is Thea Lundgren behind the surprise vote?"

*Yes, I know DAs are a US thing, and the UK has crown prosecutors, but the name fits. ;)
We've seen enough US TV to know what DAs are though ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Avaron1974 sweetie, I understand seeing the spider must have been frightening, since you were probably hoping for some Sarah shenanigans and there was no way for you to be mentally prepared but there was information about the fauna on ophion in the PDA, and if you look at it, it was a chance to let your anger out at something you hate without hurting stand-up philosophers

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
"Just stay on route and you'll be fine"

Chadwick (and Notty!)
Interesting dev note here btw, and I'm surprised no one has queried it. Why the cave only with Sarah?

Well, firstly Chris is far too sensible to go off route and so no doubt saw it - and just moved on.

Sarah tho....she plays VR games. If you've played any open world games and you come across a cave....well, you go in don't you? :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Interesting dev note here btw, and I'm surprised no one has queried it. Why the cave only with Sarah?

Well, firstly Chris is far too sensible to go off route and so no doubt saw it - and just moved on.
Aww...I thought Sarah is super perceptive and the only one who noticed the cave.:(

Sarah tho....she plays VR games. If you've played any open world games and you come across a cave....well, you go in don't you? :)
Not if there are million caves around and they all look the same (particularly, if they have a door as an entrance).:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

It reminds me of the red riding hood story and it's true meaning.... The wolf symbolizes a rapist

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes