Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
This leads me to a somewhat naive question I've been meaning to ask for quite some time now, and it's kinda Sarah related *bastardly wink*
When you're wearing such a device, or when you're playing the old cock locked and barrel dom route, how do you relieve yourself from... for lack of a better word, piss? :unsure:
I mean, I understand that there may be some power play in it, but our poor Lt has been all day with his appendage in a cage, there must have been a moment where he just had to make the giant cry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
This leads me to a somewhat naive question I've been meaning to ask for quite some time now, and it's kinda Sarah related *bastardly wink*
When you're wearing such a device, or when you're playing the old cock locked and barrel dom route, how do you relieve yourself from... for lack of a better word, piss? :unsure:
I mean, I understand that there may be some power play in it, but our poor Lt has been all day with his appendage in a cage, there must have been a moment where he just had to make the giant cry.
Those cages are designed so you can still pee - although you'll have to sit down or risk pissing on your shoes.

EDIT: And the better-made female versions are also designed so you can pee , although I've seen plenty that are designed so you can't including ones with a built-in butt plug and dildo :eek:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, that's easy enough.

The male variant has a hole at the end! So for a bloke it's easy. Safer to sit down I gather but still straightforward.

For a gal...less so. For it to be effective there will be a grill covering the front - else you can cheat. Now that grill is a bitch when it comes to having a wee. You have to get used to weeing in a certain sorta lean forward position for a start. If out and about you need to carry wipes too.

To be honest, it's really far easier to squat in the shower and then use the shower head to clean the grill. Sadly tho, that causes it's own problems as fast jets of warm water hit your bits....

Or...er...so I understand. Probably. I guess it works like that.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
It also must be rather impractical when you wear this under your briefs and trousers and you have to run or perform any form of physical exertion.

Last edited:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh, that's easy enough.

The male variant has a hole at the end! So for a bloke it's easy. Safer to sit down I gather but still straightforward.

For a gal...less so. For it to be effective there will be a grill covering the front - else you can cheat. Now that grill is a bitch when it comes to having a wee. You have to get used to weeing in a certain sorta lean forward position for a start. If out and about you need to carry wipes too.

To be honest, it's really far easier to squat in the shower and then use the shower head to clean the grill. Sadly tho, that causes it's own problems as fast jets of warm water hit your bits....

Or...er...so I understand. Probably. I guess it works like that.
For examples: open in an incognito window, natch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Those cages are designed so you can still pee - although you'll have to sit down or risk pissing on your shoes.

EDIT: And the better-made female versions are also designed so you can pee , although I've seen plenty that are designed so you can't including ones with a built-in butt plug and dildo :eek:
*would never be plugged in a belt!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For examples: open in an incognito window, natch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The middle example, although that looks like a cheap chinese one to me and so wouldn't recommend for long term use, is arguably the best design.

The keyholder can remove the plate and ensure both it and the lucky girl get a nice good clean before locking the plate back on again. Night, after night after night...*scrambles off for a smoke with an odd look in her eye*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It also must be rather impractical when you wear this under your briefs and trousers and you have to run or perform any form of physical exertion.
I gather it depends on the model of device. *assumes Chris only buys the best!*

For a gal the only real issue (providing the belt fits properly) is one of posture. You can't slouch with one of those on.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, i gather that fitting is all important if you want to avoid chafing or even bruising?
Oh God aye. Chafing is usually down to the seals - but can at least be mitigated to an extent. But you can get some serious bruises if the belt is ill fitting. It's why I'd only ever recommend a cheap belt for a nights play. If you want longer term, and even then I would -so- recommend doing that in small stages, you have to ensure it fits just right. (a downside is you have to keep to the same weight else the bloody thing starts pinching or slipping).

So, can be some serious serious fun - but needs to be gone into equally seriously.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes