Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So this is all -his- fault but....

...whilst I render like a fury over the next few weeks, I'm going to write something. Proper writing, not what I end up having to do for H5 where I'm restricted somewhat.

Dunno how big it will be. Time depending etc I suppose. Mebbe a thousand words or so. Maybe two, or three...Well let's see. I'll pop it on the $1 tag as a small bonus thingy whilst people wait for Four (and I wait for piccies to fall out of the hamster cage).

Will advise when it's up.
Any hint as to what it will be about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks guys. Quick follow up q.

Roughly how long does BP/RPS take?
Erm, if you want an honest answer, I'll have to say too long. I read BP 2-3 times (a quick readthrough, then a more thorough readthrough :oops:) (the more thorough readthrough might be easier with a PDF version though *hint hint*)
With the first RPS, it took me 4-5 goes to beat Becca twice, then I went back and played 20ish times (no shame!) to see if you hid something, maybe a secret path to the back room. You didn't though did you? Should I keep trying? o_O
Tbh these were the sorta answers I was after :)

I was after a bit of a sense check as to whether they were good value as a tier bonus. Seems like they are :)
Oh yes, EXCELLENT value :love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

...whilst I render like a fury over the next few weeks, I'm going to write something. Proper writing, not what I end up having to do for H5 where I'm restricted somewhat.

Dunno how big it will be. Time depending etc I suppose. Mebbe a thousand words or so. Maybe two, or three...Well let's see. I'll pop it on the $1 tag as a small bonus thingy whilst people wait for Four (and I wait for piccies to fall out of the hamster cage).

:);):(:confused::p:oops: *Sorry, my response matrix just glitched, I'll post a proper answer when my brain starts working properly again*
But the PPF quote her all the time, no?
They need a scapegoat, obvs. :rolleyes: I thought you wrote this stuff? :rolleyes::whistle:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana-sexual-therapist-v1-0-7a-ianvs.7679/post-2219558

I've just seen what RomanHume has done to his planner.... It's awesome and cheek reddening at the same time!
It is pretty good eh? It reminds me of the planner in Lab Rats or The Take Over. :) *I play far too many games*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*phew* Finally up to date
Question!

*is curious*

For those of you who get Bored Pilot or the RPS style bonuses...when do you read/play them? At the start or at the end?
I actually read BP as soon as the chapter starts, it takes me around 5 minutes to read it, then 10 to stop giggling. For RPS, same thing, as soon as it is available. All in all, I don't think I spend more than 20 minutes on the bonus, but don't be down, I immensely value them :)
I don't think it's a bad idea to activate them during slower phases of the story, but for me, having them at the start of the chapter works well.

maxresdefault.jpg

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes