DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I bet you daren't call McGruder Pipsqueak to her face! :ROFLMAO:
Why not, you better brush up on your own martial arts skills first or your sprint training though. :p

If that were true i'd be 7 feet tall and getting revenge for all the short jokes.
Ah just a little warning from someone that is 1m90 tall, you better learn ducking fast then or you would hurt your head a lot. World is a lot more dangerous when you are reasonably tall :p On another note, why would we save you when you bait Notty on purpose:p Not that we do not enjoy that. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
But ... I did say i wuvs you to bitsies first so that counts, right?

Right?

Guys?

Little help here?
Totally counts, but you'll still have to make it up to her for the bingo comment *would totally join you for a bingo night*
Question!

*is curious*

For those of you who get Bored Pilot or the RPS style bonuses...when do you read/play them? At the start or at the end?

BP first, RPS after my first run-through of the new content. :) (just to be all awkward like)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thanks guys. Quick follow up q.

Roughly how long does BP/RPS take?
Difficult question. I sure took my sweet time with them.:sneaky:

I think I was done after about an hour. That included reading everything slowly and often several times (not to miss any jokes) and Becca's long victory streak after the first game. I'd guess about 30 minutes to a normal person?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Difficult question. I sure took my sweet time with them.:sneaky:

I think I was done after about an hour. That included reading everything slowly and often several times (not to miss any jokes) and Becca's long victory streak after the first game. I'd guess about 30 minutes to a normal person?
You mean you did not replay the shit out of that RPS game, just for scientific purposes to see if there was a second path? You disappoint me Mr Infamous Pirate:p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes