Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then you would be sieged by hobbit lasses trying to make you munch their carpet like it was your last supper or you would be Thea Lundgren
I could be Thea Lundgren but then again Thea Lundgren would say that to remove speculation away from herself.

You did just say you want to be accepted as one of the girls.

Perhaps that's the first step to confessing who you really are Thea.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As a person who is only passively interested in the dom/sub thing, I figured I would chime in as to how I got sucked in to this route. Basically when I was asked for consent, it felt like I was being asked, "Hey, I have this really interesting game I like to play and sexual acts are likely to be involved. If you find it too much, we don't have to play anymore. So how 'bout it?"

It feels really strange to find out that a whole bunch of the people itt are interested in making their own game. I am still unsure myself, but after playing a ton of shitty games, I wondered if there was a market for "adult" games where the mc has pubic hair (or at least can grow it). This game gives me hope that it's at least possible.
It is - I just need to find some decent hair....

The prob is in close up so much of it looks awful that you default to none purely because it looks better *is still searching tho*

while the dom is the one in control, the sub is the one with all the power.
This.

even Rosy Palmer and her five friends are off limits!
I know right? What a bitch.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes