Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think that hint red herring'd me hard and that was why it was so difficult. I tried every variation of being an ass to Chris. I didn't get the impression that dying was "hidden" content so I don't see the point of acting coy about it in the walkthrough.
Well, all have you to do is not be an ass to Chris, while you're an ass to everyone else. Obviously the idea is so that everyone on asshole route (except Not-Thea) doesn't get a bad end during the first attempt.

I'll see If I can make it easier to get in the walkthrough, but I do consider it an extra content, so I won't make a dedicated page for it.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I wanted at the start to show you could well die. That your choices were more important than you were perhaps used to.
I wouldn't have minded if more choices could lead to a game over. I know there are probably a lot of different opinions on this, but I feel that when death can come at any moment it adds extra suspense and investment.
After all, there are five characters who will happily off you if you get things....wrong.
Five you say hmmm? Sarah wouldn't off anyone she's too nice! So that leaves Annie, Chris, probably Amanda, Marcus and who else? WHO ELSE!?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I wouldn't have minded if more choices could lead to a game over. I know there are probably a lot of different opinions on this, but I feel that when death can come at any moment it adds extra suspense and investment.

Five you say hmmm? Sarah wouldn't off anyone she's too nice! So that leaves Annie, Chris, probably Amanda, Marcus and who else? WHO ELSE!?
The other Dr Jones

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Pipsqueack McGruder? Harris? Becca? I guess too many would fit the bill :D

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Well, all have you to do is not be an ass to Chris, while you're an ass to everyone else. Obviously the idea is so that everyone on asshole route (except Not-Thea) doesn't get a bad end during the first attempt.

I'll see If I can make it easier to get in the walkthrough, but I do consider it an extra content, so I won't make a dedicated page for it.
It's fine by me. I'm invested enough by now that I probably won't touch the walkthrough ever again. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

You're excluding peeps you haven't met there....

*smiles sweetly and vanishes for a few days*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes