TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn't have minded if more choices could lead to a game over. I know there are probably a lot of different opinions on this, but I feel that when death can come at any moment it adds extra suspense and investment.

Five you say hmmm? Sarah wouldn't off anyone she's too nice! So that leaves Annie, Chris, probably Amanda, Marcus and who else? WHO ELSE!?
As long as it makes sense and is avoidable I don't mind too much, though full on yandere isn't really my thing.
rough cut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right, needs a rework, they are still wearing things, and not screwing yet!
You're excluding peeps you haven't met there....

*smiles sweetly and vanishes for a few days*
No body likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms...
I bet he wouldn't dare offer her water! (because he won't get any bwahaha)
You shouldn't drink that anyway, fish fuck in it ...and other, less pleasant things.
Because she is the hero of the story! She is the only one actually on your side!
Or so the voices tell me anyway!

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
As a person who is only passively interested in the dom/sub thing, I figured I would chime in as to how I got sucked in to this route. Basically when I was asked for consent, it felt like I was being asked, "Hey, I have this really interesting game I like to play and sexual acts are likely to be involved. If you find it too much, we don't have to play anymore. So how 'bout it?"

It feels really strange to find out that a whole bunch of the people itt are interested in making their own game. I am still unsure myself, but after playing a ton of shitty games, I wondered if there was a market for "adult" games where the mc has pubic hair (or at least can grow it). This game gives me hope that it's at least possible.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
it felt like I was being asked, "Hey, I have this really interesting game I like to play and sexual acts are likely to be involved. If you find it too much, we don't have to play anymore. So how 'bout it?"
Yea it started innocently enough, then BAM, Cock Lock'N Roll!
EJECT EJECT!
"But Sir, this is a helicopter!"
I don't care, just do it!

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
Yea it started innocently enough, then BAM, Cock Lock'N Roll!
EJECT EJECT!
"But Sir, this is a helicopter!"
I don't care, just do it!

Yeah, I kind of had a similar feeling. I have no experience, so it felt a little too much too soon. Then again, the asking of consent made me feel like I have control if required.

The other thing that came to mind while was considering giving my consent was, I am in a commited, monogamous relationship and in some ways bp feels like EXXXTREME MONOGAMY.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I kind of had a similar feeling. I have no experience, so it felt a little too much too soon. Then again, the asking of consent made me feel like I have control if required.

The other thing that came to mind while was considering giving my consent was, I am in a commited, monogamous relationship and in some ways bp feels like EXXXTREME MONOGAMY.
Lol, that is the thing about BDSM, while the dom is the one in control, the sub is the one with all the power.

Haha... :ROFLMAO: Very extreme, even Rosy Palmer and her five friends are off limits!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Having said that....

Have you noticed Thea and Mr Muffles have never been seen in the same room?

*makes knowing look*
But... Isn't that exactly what Thea Lundgren would say? :unsure:

Oh no, we're back in the loop! :eek:
I believe Thea would be more devious than that. Thea would actually say that Thea is alive, so people would file her away as one of those nutcases with tinfoil hats you shouldn't pay attention to. It's the perfect coverup: whatever she does, nobody will take it serious.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
As a person who is only passively interested in the dom/sub thing, I figured I would chime in as to how I got sucked in to this route. Basically when I was asked for consent, it felt like I was being asked, "Hey, I have this really interesting game I like to play and sexual acts are likely to be involved. If you find it too much, we don't have to play anymore. So how 'bout it?"
This route is one I'll not ever experience. It doesn't do anything for me and, frankly, this version of Chris really is off-putting to me. That said, I do have every intention of completing the romance with the sincere/genuine Chris, even if it is a marathon of precision interactions.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The keyword there being CONSENT. Some guys like that, not judging, no shaming in this thread. :)
So it begins
That's not a bad idea actually....

If I'd had a little group when I was first making this I would have saved a shit ton of time. I say, if you scamps are thinking of making something, get together for a bit. It can't hurt.
That's something Thea would say about the freedom fighting
I bet you daren't call McGruder Pipsqueak to her face! :ROFLMAO:
I would call her that if It was for my psychological conditions: I hate looking down on others unless it's dumb software dudes that got the job for putting out ; I also have a fondness for firemaned shawties

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn you people don't sleep. Almost10 pages since i left. o_O

On that, although a tad unfair, I wanted at the start to show you could well die. That your choices were more important than you were perhaps used to.

After all, there are five characters who will happily off you if you get things....wrong.

*poofs!*

Night!
That is interesting. I had no idea you could die there, since i usually don't touch walkthroughs unless i can't progress and the game frustate me enough to not try to find a solution on my own. Guess i should try later making a evil path.

It feels really strange to find out that a whole bunch of the people itt are interested in making their own game. I am still unsure myself, but after playing a ton of shitty games, I wondered if there was a market for "adult" games where the mc has pubic hair (or at least can grow it). This game gives me hope that it's at least possible.
Yeah there are way too many ren'py games like that. They aren't bad per se but their stories sure feels as complex as some of those +30min videos from XXX sites. :p
Heavy Five luckly takes a more real approach (or adult as you said) to bdsm. And there is also quite a lot of care with the characters building and the lore of the world, scifi included.:geek::geek:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes