Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
See, there is obviously something shifty there.

Death to the placid one.
Well, supposedly, Trisha knows what's happening around the place. She obviously has plenty of time to snoop on people and stuff like that, because she has absolutely nothing to do (not surprising, since her research came to a halt for lack of samples as well as little reason to bother because the results are being ignored anyway). And, she's pretty certain Mike is not interested in females.
Which means: Mike won't pull an Eric on us. Hurray!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, supposedly, Trisha knows what's happening around the place. She obviously has plenty of time to snoop on people and stuff like that, because she has absolutely nothing to do (not surprising, since her research came to a halt for lack of samples as well as little reason to bother because the results are being ignored anyway). And, she's pretty certain Mike is not interested in females.
Or he shoots blanks as well:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or he's just not interested in a literal man-eating vamp with the romantic subtility of a five-year-long hunger striker in a free for all buffet!
Well which would mean his choices were Amanda or Kelly. Might explain why little sis is out of sorts. Well I guess Mike just has to die to end the lack of surety, He will be no bother after anyway:p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Come in for a heat break *pants*
I was about to say, before I was beat to the punch:

Or he's just not interested in a literal man-eating vamp with the romantic subtility of a five-year-long hunger striker in a free for all buffet!
^^^ This. This is what I've thought all along. Plus, if he did take her up on her offer, he has to live in the same facility with her and her husband... which could get ugly fast.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes