frap

Oct 17, 2018
Honestly, unless Mike suddenly becomes an active danger to myself, the crew of the Vanny, or the Ophion crew, I can't see any reason why I would kill him... well, one, actually. If he's mortally wounded, in excruciating pain, and there's no way to save his life, and he begs me to kill him. Even my asshole version isn't a murderer. Unlike some in this thread. :rolleyes:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is there going to be open conflict between Vanguard and Ophion? I mean there's already Chris vs Kelly, Sarah vs Mike, MC vs Trisha, Everyone vs Marcus...
Wait till Amanda steps in and stirs the hornet nest even further. Considering how much Marcus likes her I would not be surprised that affection is mutual:p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Honestly, unless Mike suddenly becomes an active danger to myself, the crew of the Vanny, or the Ophion crew, I can't see any reason why I would kill him... well, one, actually. If he's mortally wounded, in excruciating pain, and there's no way to save his life, and he begs me to kill him. Even my asshole version isn't a murderer. Unlike some in this thread. :rolleyes:
Woah Woah Woah Woah, just what are you implying there?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's right, I only approve of killing if Annie says so.:)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm his defense attorney in this thread!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're all just distracting me prosecuting Notty on the charge of not being innocent!
Wait, wait, wait waitwaitwait... are you a Defense Attorney, or a Prosecutor? Make up your mind. Or is that overlay you is a Prosecutor, and the Thea Lundgren underneath is a Defense Attorney? :unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is there going to be open conflict between Vanguard and Ophion? I mean there's already Chris vs Kelly, Sarah vs Mike, MC vs Trisha, Everyone vs Marcus...
Of course most of those rivalries only happen because of your choices...

Sarah doesn't have to find out about the game; the MC and Trisha can get on and you can even be friendly to Marcus.....

So all down to your MC really, no? :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes