Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well that is what you are trying to accomplish in your game after-all, make choices matter so much that seeing all routes is impossible and interact with all people in game as real people or at least make it feel as if they are real.
Totes.

I mean, it's my first game with tiny assets, so will I 100% succeed? Dunno.

If I'd had the 200 endings then probs but rendering that lot....yeah, beyond me for now sadly.

Still! It's more paths than 3 so let's see what happens! :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Now I'm seeing these other responses, and I was initially under the impression that Notty meant of the Ophion crew. I was really hoping I could trust the Vanny crew no matter what, but under the new paradigm...

Chris (skillz) and Kelly (family)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Has potential....
Especially on Chris' dom path
Then go for Kelly and Chris:p
I can't join in if it's Kelly and Chris, I mean that would be incest... and that's naughty
Sorry. I was just curious. :)

Obvs I know what's coming up later but wanted to take the temperature.

Looks like we might have an interesting game on our hands. :)
Indeedy!
*is genuinely excited to see what you all end up doing*
Maybe not as excited as we are! ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Easy, this is what I'll end up doing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You won't. Really.

Not because of just the time required but, if - and it's a big if I know- I've done my job correctly you won't be able to see everything. Because you won't want to.

I don't mean like Sarah's good/bad path. That's an easy one to decide to replay.

I'm talking about choices that will be underpinned by who you are as a person. Even role playing the role, I want to challenge your heart and mind on some fundamental questions on love, existence and life driven in part by your relationships with the characters that you have formed.

Some paths you will not see because you will reject them out of hand. And not just because it's not your cannon route. But because if, as a writer, I've discharged my duties correctly you simply will not be able to choose them.

Oh. And we have sex too. Mustn't forget that! And silliness of course. But also *points up* that.

:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Totes.

I mean, it's my first game with tiny assets, so will I 100% succeed? Dunno.

If I'd had the 200 endings then probs but rendering that lot....yeah, beyond me for now sadly.

Still! It's more paths than 3 so let's see what happens! :)
Well as long as you will be happy about the stories you told at the end of the gameI would count it as a win if I were you. For myself I have no idea yet what I will do. What happens in chapter 4 may change my mind and I am also not sure that the one I would end up in a romance with would be the one I would trust most at my back when things get really hard. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well as long as you will be happy about the stories you told at the end of the gameI would count it as a win if I were you. For myself I have no idea yet what I will do. What happens in chapter 4 may change my mind and I am also not sure that the one I would end up in a romance with would be the one I would trust most at my back when things get really hard. :p
One to Three really was just putting the pieces on the table. Now the game can really begin....

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You won't. Really.

Not because of just the time required but, if - and it's a big if I know- I've done my job correctly you won't be able to see everything. Because you won't want to.

I don't mean like Sarah's good/bad path. That's an easy one to decide to replay.

I'm talking about choices that will be underpinned by who you are as a person. Even role playing the role, I want to challenge your heart and mind on some fundamental questions on love, existence and life driven in part by your relationships with the characters that you have formed.

Some paths you will not see because you will reject them out of hand. And not just because it's not your cannon route. But because if, as a writer, I've discharged my duties correctly you simply will not be able to choose them.

Oh. And we have sex too. Mustn't forget that! And silliness of course. But also *points up* that.

:)
Bravo, *claps hands* Now curtsey! :)

Also, on a slightly sillier note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes