Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Right chaps. Thank you all for the feedback today. Obviously a few things I need to work on and fix, which I'll get on to.

However, I'm going to call it a night for a bit. I'm british and so have to start mucking around making New Years day dinner!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Right chaps. Thank you all for the feedback today. Obviously a few things I need to work on and fix, which I'll get on to.

However, I'm going to call it a night for a bit. I'm british and so have to start mucking around making New Years day dinner!
Enjoy the evening and the night, bask in the afterglow of this successful premiere and enjoy. Just don't let anyone see that wide grin on your face lest they might enquire as to it's cause. And that might be one awkward topic for dinner ;-)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Enjoy the evening and the night, bask in the afterglow of this successful premiere and enjoy. Just don't let anyone see that wide grin on your face lest they might enquire as to it's cause. And that might be one awkward topic for dinner ;-)
*gigglefits* Too bloody true! :)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Have a great one, happy new year and thank you for the game! :)

Nizzz

Dec 30, 2018
And romance?
This is an adult game - and I mean that in all senses of the word. Not only is the game adult themed but it is a grown-up game for grown-ups. This is not a game that has simple mechanics for winning the affection of others where you can repeat an action a number of times and guarantee hearts and flowers. The real world doesn't work like that, and neither does this one.

That said romance is, of course, possible. And again, there is no forced content here. You don't like a particular character? That's fine. Just smile and be pleasant and move on (or don't be pleasant - it's up to you!). As I said earlier, this game is about choices. Your choices - and that should, naturally, include who you wish to get romantic with.
Wow, that caught my interest.

Trying it :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Nottravis ok, I believe you've put too much work. from facial expressions to the small flavor tweeks and minor details. I finished the chapter with plenty of stuff missed.
First of all this VN feels like Mass effect 3 played in story mode. I hope you won't flunk the ending. The characters are awesome, even Chris, I wasn't too enthusiastic about her hitting on Sarah, but that's just because Sarah is the best woman in the story (since Becca is not an option the other ladies might have a chance) but with the whole spacewalk situation I warmed up to her and wouldn't mind being her wingman (not with Sarah though). I'm trying to keep it spoilerfree but thaat joke about the mission going to fail due to the crew's demographic is bollocs. all crew members are pros in their own field.
Now to focus on the interface, sounds and UI; It has that fake 80's nostalgia vibe.

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
I don't get it, why to start a fight about characters? This is a game,you like it? play it, say how you THINK it would be better, cause maybe for me it will make it bad. You don't like the genre? You don't like the game? there are plenty of games, keep your opinion as a butt plug and close the browser if you can't abstain. I like the game, i think the attitude and the models are great and i think this should keep going like this. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Nottravis

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I do have plans in that direction with more than just Chris. But that's with some very special characters we haven't met yet so I would like to dodge specifics at this point to avoid future spoilers. I hope you understand.

And yep. Totes with you on the non throwing at part. Seemed unrealistic to me for it to happen in the short space of time the journey would actually take.

And as to the locking up....We'll she does like control, no? :)

Thank you for playing and the feedback.
Glad to hear the femdom path won't be just limited to Christine. Maybe it would be even possible to have other chars react differently to you, if they get to know that you are Christine's sub? Just having some extra flavour text, which wouldn't need new renders. Like having some of the females having short comments on the things the MC would be into or talk to him in slightly different way, depending on how we approached the game so far.
Agreeing to be trained by Christine could be a trigger to be somewhat mocked by the rest of the crew. Hmm or use the boxing match as a trigger where everyone would watch and sees first hand if the MC gets humiliated by Christine and afterwards treats him with somewhat less respect.

Well just an idea in case it's not too much work. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not bad, having trouble reaching some content. Seems like a lot of trial and error needed, as you can't just simply stick to one way of behaviour.

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes