Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Saw the "what I could have done" list at the end of my first play through and apparently I did horrible.
Well they're only there as a guide to content really and shouldn't be thought of as "win" conditions. Don't think you have to do them by any means.
I think those "what I could have dones" screens are not important for now, but certain events like training with a certain character, might help with future update...
and at the moment there's nothing that could be summarised as doing horribly...
even if you manage to do, you're awarded with a noice render. It's a win/win situation

Reactions: Nottravis

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Got more content out of my second run. Oh by the way, when I got out of a playthrough run and tried to hit new game it kicked me out of the game with an error. Not sure if you're aware of that yet.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Got more content out of my second run. Oh by the way, when I got out of a playthrough run and tried to hit new game it kicked me out of the game with an error. Not sure if you're aware of that yet.
Thanks for this. First time this one has been reported but I'll sure have a look as part of my chapter one tidying up this weekend. Thank you for letting me know.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Only thing I actually missed in the first playthrough was Annie's parts. One reason for that was that I clicked around everywhere, like the lockers, until Chris appeared on the couch and I talked to her first. Second time I went straight to the engineer room and talked to Annie first and got the option to sympathize with her. So yeah maybe have Chris only appear once you talked to Annie first.

Oh btw when you click on the unnamed lockers, the game puts you back to the main menu.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I quite like this game. Lots of potential... and I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi story. The ladies are nice, the banter is really good, and the visuals are top notch. Definitely supporting this game... Is there a patreon for this?
I found one odd bit of dialogue though: after going EVA to close the starboard brake, MC asks Chadwick to call him by his first name, and she answers "Sweet of you. But for now I'll keep to [first name], I think". Shouldn't it be "Ill stick to [last name]"? Given the tone of the subsequent text, it would make more sense I guess.
Last thing (engineer nitpicking, really), a hanger is a tool to hang your suits in a closet. A hangar is where you park air or space craft. :)

Keep up the good work, dev! I'm really looking for future updates on this one.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Only thing I actually missed in the first playthrough was Annie's parts. One reason for that was that I clicked around everywhere, like the lockers, until Chris appeared on the couch and I talked to her first. Second time I went straight to the engineer room and talked to Annie first and got the option to sympathize with her. So yeah maybe have Chris only appear once you talked to Annie first.

Oh btw when you click on the unnamed lockers, the game puts you back to the main menu.
Thanks for letting me know - and I agree. It's caused by a legacy of what once was a much more complicated timing system that generated random events too, which I ultimately disposed of and then used a simplified code for the current version. But if it's causing a glitch then it needs re-doing. Also noted re the lockers.

Good start to the game - nice art, nice dialog, interesting choices.. B+
Thank you :)

I quite like this game. Lots of potential... and I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi story. The ladies are nice, the banter is really good, and the visuals are top notch. Definitely supporting this game... Is there a patreon for this?
I found one odd bit of dialog though: after going EVA to close the starboard vent, MC asks Chadwick to call him by his first name, and she answers "Sweet of you. But for now I'll keep to [first name], I think". Shouldn't it be "Ill stick to [last name]"? Given the tone of the subsequent text, it would make more sense I guess.
Last thing (engineer nitpicking, really), a hanger is a tool to hang your suits in a closet. A hangar is where you park air or space craft. :)

Keep up the good work, dev! I'm really looking for future updates on this one.
Thank you! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And I agree with the Chris dialogue entirely. I'll amend. And...hanger/hangar...damn! Again, you're totally right. The number of times I must have read that and -never- spotted it! If only we had a red faced smilie. Will also change!

And yeppers I have a , welcome aboard. :)

Reactions: Frosty2000

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So after a little trial and error I managed to get access to everything. I have this high feeling that Annie is going to get the MC in a lot of trouble. Also the defined roles of the existing women are very nice. One Dom, One Sub and One Passive.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So after a little trial and error I managed to get access to everything. I have this high feeling that Annie is going to get the MC in a lot of trouble. Also the defined roles of the existing women are very nice. One Dom, One Sub and One Passive.
Thank you :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: quinfax and K18

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
This game could have potential. I like the way you approach the sexual encounters towards girls. Really dig it. Getting into a CFNM moment with Annie where she tricks us to masturbate in front of her was a good idea. However, I'm not sure why you chose to not bother render an image where we actually see the protagonist's naked body and penis. I would of straight up masturbated to that (sorry if that's too much information). Reason being is because my perception is where I can feel it happening, instead of you writing up words that describes what is happening. I'd rather see the CFNM scene in action where there is a naked male and clothed female.

I'm kind of scared that you might be a developer who think it's a bit homosexual to only be able to do an image of a male nude 3D model with a penis before getting to the girls. I remember a game called "lab rats" or something where the developer was too "Ew, I don't wanna see penis" to the point where he never shows a penis in his game, which ruins the bloody immersion and I didn't wanna play it. Hopefully you're not that kind of person. If you put the character in CFNM situations, please model a penis.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This game could have potential. I like the way you approach the sexual encounters towards girls. Really dig it. Getting into a CFNM moment with Annie where she tricks us to masturbate in front of her was a good idea. However, I'm not sure why you chose to not bother render an image where we actually see the protagonist's naked body and penis. I would of straight up masturbated to that (sorry if that's too much information). Reason being is because my perception is where I can feel it happening, instead of you writing up words that describes what is happening. I'd rather see the CFNM scene in action where there is a naked male and clothed female.

I'm kind of scared that you might be a developer who think it's a bit homosexual to only be able to do an image of a male nude 3D model with a penis before getting to the girls. I remember a game called "lab rats" or something where the developer was too "Ew, I don't wanna see penis" to the point where he never shows a penis in his game, which ruins the bloody immersion and I didn't wanna play it. Hopefully you're not that kind of person. If you put the character in CFNM situations, please model a penis.
Thank you :) And noted.

Rest assured it wasn't any of those reasons at all. I just wasn't happy with the quality of the picture series I made for it and I'd promised myself it was getting released on the 1st of the month so I was running out of time to "get it right". So it was really more of a quality issue than anything else.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Rest assured it wasn't any of those reasons at all. I just wasn't happy with the quality of the picture series I made for it and I'd promised myself it was getting released on the 1st of the month so I was running out of time to "get it right". So it was really more of a quality issue than anything else.
I was told chapter 2 will come out this sunday, is it true?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

To give another opinion. I didn't mind not seeing the male char and honestly not a fan of big dicks swinging around on my monitor. I just imagined myself in that situation though. Should work for most males, right?;) I can see the problem for female players in that regard though. But when you play as a female that scene would certainly play out differently anyway. I guess.^^

Hmm well, player perspective might be something you could put up as a poll on your Patreon? So you would know if it would be worth the effort to have the MC fully rendered in such situations.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Following your development of this game I'm really glad how it turned out, the dialogue was great and characters diverse and interesting and most importantly MC wasn't a plank. The scenes in the ship had that comfy claustrophobic feel, also Chris turned out to be the goddess I imagined her to be the moment she brought interest to me to this game in the first place. Good job mate.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Steve, thanks. You're right in both cases.

The rationale for them not using Intrepid Actual all the time is twofold. Firstly, in game, there's only three "I" classes around. One is at Phoebe, the other is in transit so as far as they are concerned there isn't another "Actual" to pick up the traffic. The second reason is more of a practical one with regards to the game itself in that I didn't want to slow down the text too much with the chatter. (also, I confess, I was half concerned about how much people would like the launch and landing scenes and whether they thought they would drag)

On the Pan-Pan-Pan, again you're right. Although oddly enough Pan-Pan-Pan has been used sometimes, but I digress. Again this was more of a designer choice in that having the triple Pan-Pan's made the text look cluttered and didn't really add too much. (I'm going to go with perhaps it changed in the future a bit as a fall back defence ;) )
I think the radio chatter is helpful for world building. I personally like it and I appreciated the scene. The scene itself hearkens back to older movies from the 80's and 90's where there would be scenes like that during the first act to help ease the audience into the setting. In more modern movies those scenes tend to be considered wasteful as they don't progress the story or any character development. Those same modern movies always seemed rushed to me without scenes like this to let the movie breath a little.

I hear you on condensing the chatter so the scene doesn't drag and only about 1% of your audience would even notice. Using Actual without a ship title still bothers me but I'm sure I'll get over it. Technically there are two Actuals in that scene alone. The captain of the Intrepid is Intrepid Actual and Chris is Vanguard Actual. Any other ship in the hangar bay also has an Actual and any ship just flying by on the same radio frequency, or landed on the nearby planet or flying through the atmosphere, would also have an Actual. Just saying Actual on an open frequency has the potential to cause a lot of confusion. But then again having everyone strip down during a forced landing makes me see the benefits of completely disregarding proper protocols so it's all good.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes