I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I think it's more likely a total number of downloads for the game rather than just for the added android version...
I think you are right, but it had gone up by over 2,000 since the Android update was posted *keeps an eye on these things*
It's hunting season, right? It totes it.. now I need to find some becca feed as lure...
Nicotine patches and non-alcoholic wine work well I'm told...
Most of it is already there one way or another. I don't think people would pay much attention to it. :unsure:
Based on the arguments in a LOT of other threads, absolutely no-one (well 99.9%) looks at the tags before playing a game. :mad: :(
I am appalled! We should protect the critically endangered Becca species, not hunt or trap it! It needs safe habitat with abundant jaffa cakes to render freely in happiness, not be trapped in captivity to render for your perverse entertainment. I am greatly disappointed with each and every one of you!:mad:
*puts hand up* I'm not! I think they should be protected and loved and cared for... I have room in my basement to care for one... or three? :)
Our speech pattern has evolved to reflect that of the creature.
Totes!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Exactly! It's clear for everyone by now that "Heavy Five" is actually a typo and was supposed to be "Heavy Fire". A game about firefighters playing with their big hoses and putting out fires in a city in crisis. Our hero, Pepito Massivehose, has been awarded the best firefighter medal for 5 years in a row thanks to his excellent handling skills. The only fire he's unable to put out... is the one in his pants heart!
Our story begins when Pepito receives a mysterious call from his roommate: "Oh big broth... I mean, co-tenant, my crotch is on fire and I need you to do what you do best!"
Will Pepito be able to extinguish this fire? Learn more about it in Heavy Fire!!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful lighting! It even feels tempting to take a nap on that altar! (might keep the princess there not to disturb the scenery). ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

For a fox like that I think we need a Fox Hound, I hear they have a fear of snakes, especially solid ones... Reaching way too far with this one.

Green in back, what type of weapon is that?

Exactly! It's clear for everyone by now that "Heavy Five" is actually a typo and was supposed to be "Heavy Fire". A game about firefighters playing with their big hoses and putting out fires in a city in crisis. Our hero, Pepito Massivehose, has been awarded the best firefighter medal for 5 years in a row thanks to his excellent handling skills. The only fire he's unable to put out... is the one in his pants heart!
Our story begins when Pepito receives a mysterious call from his roommate: "Oh big broth... I mean, co-tenant, my crotch is on fire and I need you to do what you do best!"
Will Pepito be able to extinguish this fire? Learn more about it in Heavy Fire!!
Already played that game way back when, even has a sequel.

frap

Oct 17, 2018

The first one makes me want to say: "Hey, Jane! I brought a collar and leash. Let's take her back to my place as a pet. I think we can house-train her. We'll pick up some wine and whatever you fancy on the way."

frap

Oct 17, 2018
:unsure: Notty, in 2017 did you happen to go by the name "Sunita?" about the outrage of Jaffa cakes being reduced from 12 per box to 10 per box seems particularly relevant. ;)

We'll be okay if they don't drop it again, to 8 per box. She'd run out of cakes before she'd properly set up the render queue.

Edit to add:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
:unsure: Notty, in 2017 did you happen to go by the name "Sunita?" about the outrage of Jaffa cakes being reduced from 12 per box to 10 per box seems particularly relevant. ;)

We'll be okay if they don't drop it again, to 8 per box. She'd run out of cakes before she'd properly set up the render queue.

Edit to add:
$9??? Daylight robbery! 39 because there are three packs of 13 ;) But that is old packaging, they come in rolls of 10 now in the triple pack

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Edit to add:
Well I guess we better use two packs then as a minimum instead of 1:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

frap

Oct 17, 2018
$9??? Daylight robbery! 39 because there are three packs of 13 ;) But that is old packaging, they come in rolls of 10 now in the triple pack

Probably expensive because they have to be shipped across the pond. Damn ferry-man always takes his toll. I'd imagine it's every bit as expensive to buy Little Debbie snacks from there. Although why anyone would want to is beyond my ken.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Probably expensive because they have to be shipped across the pond. Damn ferry-man always takes his toll. I'd imagine it's every bit as expensive to buy Little Debbie snacks from there. Although why anyone would want to is beyond my ken.
I use this place if I want North American snacks, or get my Canadian family to send me a care package!

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
By the way guys if any care about that, at advice of my computer geek friend been using a new browser that is derived from Chrome but with better privacy it is called Brave if interested.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes