Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys.

Mad rush today so can't really respond to posts (will do so when I can) however I did have a skim read this morning and some interesting stuff there. More peeps playing than I thought!

First thing first

Second thing second!

It would be aces if I could turn some of that pool of players into even $1. Even a 1% conversion at that rate would make a big difference. A quick smoke and a think and I've had an idea involving Jane as David Attenborough, Poor Becca as wildlife and an appeal for Jaffa cakes at the end of the Chapter post credits. Will keep you informed :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hunting season, right? It totes it.. now I need to find some becca feed as lure...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
If I may make one more suggestion, concerning OP, maybe add a section with planned content where you can add anal sex, vaginal sex, ten females to have sex with or romance as MC, femdom and maledom themes, story and choices based, no grind, oral sex, incest and so on . :p
Most of it is already there one way or another. I don't think people would pay much attention to it. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Most of it is already there one way or another. I don't think people would pay much attention to it. :unsure:
Every little bit helps, especially the sexy bits, story bits, No NTR so cheating is by MC, choices bits, incest bits, future inclusion of female MC and you can't mention those too much. :p Even if it only gets 1 % extra of the people who click on OP to play it or to keep watching the development of the game in future it will be a great return on little investment.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Every little bit helps, especially the sexy bits, story bits, No NTR so cheating is by MC, choices bits, incest bits, future inclusion of female MC and you can't mention those too much. :p
Well, some of that may be spoilery and there already is "Developer notes" section that has a lot of information...

• Thinking Face

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys.

Mad rush today so can't really respond to posts (will do so when I can) however I did have a skim read this morning and some interesting stuff there. More peeps playing than I thought!

First thing first

Second thing second!

It would be aces if I could turn some of that pool of players into even $1. Even a 1% conversion at that rate would make a big difference. A quick smoke and a think and I've had an idea involving Jane as David Attenborough, Poor Becca as wildlife and an appeal for Jaffa cakes at the end of the Chapter post credits. Will keep you informed :)
"Shh. Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits Beccas! Huh-huh-huh-huh!"
Elmer.png

Well, now, we know where Amanda got her accent from :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Shh. Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits Beccas! Huh-huh-huh-huh!"
View attachment 370094

Well, now, we know where Amanda got her accent from :D
Well we know that both wine and Jaffa cakes work to make a wild Becca appear, personally I think bullets may hurt her too much though. Guess I will prefer snares, ropes or traps when hunting one since we do not want to hurt her. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am appalled! We should protect the critically endangered Becca species, not hunt or trap it! It needs safe habitat with abundant jaffa cakes to render freely in happiness, not be trapped in captivity to render for your perverse entertainment. I am greatly disappointed with each and every one of you!:mad:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I am appalled! We should protect the critically endangered Becca species, not hunt or trap it! It needs safe habitat with abundant jaffa cakes to render freely in happiness, not be trapped in captivity to render for your perverse entertainment. I am greatly disappointed with each and every one of you!:mad:
I'm just planning to domesticate a wild Becca and turn her from Becca selvatica into a Becca Domestica

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I say we hunt them to extinction before they turn against us: One of them has already started their plan of world domination by creating a game that ensnares poor soul's capacity of reasoning! Some of us have been starting behaving oddly for a few months. Our speech pattern has evolved to reflect that of the creature. We're starting to feel for the characters in this game, to the point that we want to either kill them, give them water or protect them. I'm afraid another character named Thea took on a life on her own and has now spread well beyond the virtual realm...

I say we kill the beast before it kills us!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I say we hunt them to extinction before they turn against us: One of them has already started their plan of world domination by creating a game that ensnares poor soul's capacity of reasoning! Some of us have been starting behaving oddly for a few months. Our speech pattern has evolved to reflect that of the creature. We're starting to feel for the characters in this game, to the point that we want to either kill them, give them water or protect them. I'm afraid another character named Thea took on a life on her own and has now spread well beyond the virtual realm...

wDu8IJr.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Great idea... but let's start with the monster sending us in longboats towards an unknown land

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You !!! You BIG MEANIE!!! Tell me what this new version 3 of chapter 3 is about ...
Does it make all characters related to some chicken farm in Minnesota ... breeding deer;)??

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes