Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
No idea either. But it's "like" count isn't high. Well not really. Not if you compare it to other games of with an equal number of releases. So, since that's the only metric I have in respect of "plays" it's not looking that popular. Oh it has quality. Reviews and the best writer thingy - just no bugger plays it :)
Well, akin to TotesNotThea, I've been marketing the game almost everywhere I go in the forum (to the point, I fear, of becoming a little predictable anytime a new game recommendation thread pops up), and I know that a few peeps got to try it after I recommended it. It's a pity they haven't appear in the thread tho :/

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's a pity they haven't appear in the thread tho :/
Thankees :)

Hrm. *taps chin* That's the other thing I suppose. Not your usual game? Literally a visual novel.

Ah well! Not to worry.

Let's have an re-done image never seen in game instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And on that note! Time for beddies. Laters!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
No idea either. But it's "like" count isn't high. Well not really. Not if you compare it to other games of with an equal number of releases. So, since that's the only metric I have in respect of "plays" it's not looking that popular. Oh it has quality. Reviews and the best writer thingy - just no bugger plays it :)
Like count isn't all that significant. I almost never like the OP. I download a game, maybe write some impressions or something, but I hardly ever bother going back to the OP to press like.

I think more statistically relevant number is the views. That could be better.

Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Lots of people play it, they are just too shy to come and say! ;)
Well, akin to TotesNotThea, I've been marketing the game almost everywhere I go in the forum (to the point, I fear, of becoming a little predictable anytime a new game recommendation thread pops up), and I know that a few peeps got to try it after I recommended it. It's a pity they haven't appear in the thread tho :/
TotesNotThea, hmm, I like it... pity I can't change my username again until September! :unsure:
Thankees :)

Hrm. *taps chin* That's the other thing I suppose. Not your usual game? Literally a visual novel.

Ah well! Not to worry.

Let's have an re-done image never seen in game instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And on that note! Time for beddies. Laters!
I saw this image when I extracted the game files... I like it a lot! :love:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Like count isn't all that significant. I almost never like the OP. I download a game, maybe write some impressions or something, but I hardly ever bother going back to the OP to press like.

I think more statistically relevant number is the views. That could be better.
Views seem just as bad, since new games or games with tags people find objectionable get tons of views but few downloads.

Too bad Nopy and the like don't have a download counter, then you could just average from that.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I do too, but I try to be careful about where. Don't want to attract the wrong crowd.

But if anyone's asking for story and choices I do try to give pointers. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hmm... Not many people playing the game she says... :unsure:
Earlier today Heavy Five appeared on SVS
Now SVS is down
Coincidence?
Too many people flocking to the site to get the latest release and not know they can get it here a lot easier?
I think we know the truth!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I do too, but I try to be careful about where. Don't want to attract the wrong crowd.

But if anyone's asking for story and choices I do try to give pointers. :)
Exactly, recommendation threads for "games like Big Brother, Midnight Paradise, Slut trainer, etc.", I can't recommend Heavy Five. Recommendations for "games with emphasis on the story and choices", it's Heavy Five all the way, baby!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Now SVS is down
Coincidence?
Too many people flocking to the site to get the latest release and not know they can get it here a lot easier?
*Doesn't know SVS*
*Googles the acronym*
First result is a French site to stop sexual violence \o/

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Now SVS is down
Coincidence?
Yep, it was Thea.

almost at 666 pages here, she is trying to stem the tide.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes