Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Here's another...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's another :)

Righties, back to it! Laters!
Oh in case you were wondering what the sign to the left says...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow wow wow, a excavation, and look at the lightnings, what a ambiance!

Arghh, i can't wait anymore for CH4!!:geek:
Thank you *does try!*

That scene -may- get shuffled to Five. I'll see. I've still a lot of renders to crank out yet so it's poss that one scene may get shifted especially with it being down a path I suspect few will be going down ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here's another...

Is it just me, or does that mug look fantastic!?:love: I'm somewhat concerned about what is written on that screen about packing a punch and vitamins...:oops:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is it just me, or does that mug look fantastic!?:love: I'm somewhat concerned about what is written on that screen about packing a punch and vitamins...:oops:
Thank you! That mug took a sodding age! *laughs*.

EDIT: Oh God...I put the wrong picture up! *laughs* That's the one were the mug needs tweaking! Sod's law in action. Oh well!

Oh the screen? Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Standard corporate guff about looking after yourself y'know...

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you *does try!*

That scene -may- get shuffled to Five. I'll see. I've still a lot of renders to crank out yet so it's poss that one scene may get shifted especially with it being down a path I suspect few will be going down ;)
No problemo, i will still be there for CH10.
Oh, my canon path will get me down there, i'm pretty sure of that!!:geek:
I want to believe! ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow! Looking great! So Amanda can look gorgeous even without the moonlight!:love: I guess hairstyle really does make or break DAZ characters.:D

I wonder if it's Amanda who put that photograph there... Is it her office/workplace?:unsure:
Or maybe she really did find the 'fountain' of youth! :eek:
Here's another...

Wow, they are in the same room as each other, Chris must be making progress!!! :p
Thanks, too kind :)

I really am thinking about taking a few weeks to remaster One and Two after Four is done as the difference is massive these days. You wouldn't think they were the same game!
Nothing too kind about it, just the right about of kind. There is no greater teacher than practice and failure. As you keep trying new things, you will keep getting better ...this is known.

If nothing else the extra shine in the screenshots will help attract more people.
Thank you *does try!*

My time line is not even finished, and I haven't even considered making chapter one yet, but I have already seen how that can happen, and I am trying to make room in the timeline for that... may even have to add a whole chapter with all the things that could get pushed back... :ROFLMAO:
Thank you! That mug took a sodding age! *laughs*.

EDIT: Oh God...I put the wrong picture up! *laughs* That's the one were the mug needs tweaking! Sod's law in action. Oh well!

Oh the screen? Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Standard corporate guff about looking after yourself y'know...
What? Nothing about staying hydrated on such a desert looking planet? :unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow, they are in the same room as each other, Chris must be making progress!!! :p
Two swords lengths apart tho! :)
Nothing too kind about it, just the right about of kind. There is no greater teacher than practice and failure. As you keep trying new things, you will keep getting better ...this is known.
True. So very, very true!

If nothing else the extra shine in the screenshots will help attract more people.
Yeppers. I have this fear that you peeps will be raving about Four and, say, Five. Someone will try it for the first time and go "Er...yeah, Ok..." and close it down again! So, more peeps is in all our interests so...yeah. I think this is a defo to be done tbh.

My time line is not even finished, and I haven't even considered making chapter one yet, but I have already seen how that can happen, and I am trying to make room in the timeline for that... may even have to add a whole chapter with all the things that could get pushed back... :ROFLMAO:
*can totes see how this can happen*

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
*peeks in*

Some new locations! Here's one. :)

Nice holographic displays. Is that a black hole on it?
Also wonder if the black and white portrait has some significance. It definitely stands out in Walker's work station.
Here's another...

Underground base? Why would they need one with a mobile outpost? The mystery intensifies. :unsure:
Oh in case you were wondering what the sign to the left says...

I would be more inclined to believe if Dr.Marcus wasn't so shifty with his vague explanations about why you need those vitamins (the sun is strange) and the nature of his work.:sneaky:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nice holographic displays. Is that a black hole?
Thankees. No, not a black hole...but I do wonder what she's working on?

Also wonder if the black and white portrait has some significance. It definitely stands out in Walker's work station.
Could well be worth asking her, no? ;)

Underground base? Why would they need one with a mobile outpost? The mystery intensifies. :unsure:
Well....not an underground base as such. But believe me when I tell you, you've already seen what it is :) Right in plain view. *totally plays fair*

I would be more inclined to believe if Dr.Marcus wasn't so shifty with his vague explanations about why you need those vitamins (the sun is strange) and the nature of his work.:sneaky:
He wasn't vague! He was very detailed! Are you saying...you don't trust him? *looks shocked!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It looks fantastic to me and it still needs tweaking? Not sure what to make of that... :ROFLMAO:
The logo was in the wrong place for an RL Mug. It would look more like this (yes, I know...does it matter? It does to me tho :))

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Could well be worth asking her, no? ;)
Migration patterns for the ophions across the planet? hehehe

I intend to ask if there is a choice for it. :p

Well....not an underground base as such. But believe me when I tell you, you've already seen what it is :) Right in plain view. *totally plays fair*
Hmm...I will pay extra attention next time i play to check.:unsure:

He wasn't vague! He was very detailed! Are you saying...you don't trust him? *looks shocked!*
Yep. That wasn't the type of eloquence i expected from a space doctor. But i guess that is what happens when you have some huge secrets to hide but don't know how to lie well enough. :sneaky:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's a hollow planet, there are tons of the LGMs just waiting to surface! Or... Does Amanda already know about them and that's why she doesn't want to leave?
I've never trusted Marcus or his pills! Except for the ones he gave me for Sarah, they seemed to work as advertised.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Two swords lengths apart tho! :)

True. So very, very true!

Yeppers. I have this fear that you peeps will be raving about Four and, say, Five. Someone will try it for the first time and go "Er...yeah, Ok..." and close it down again! So, more peeps is in all our interests so...yeah. I think this is a defo to be done tbh.

*can totes see how this can happen*
Them being that far apart IS a step in the right direction, they are in the same room, and not at each other's throats! :ROFLMAO:

Well, as always, I say do what makes you feel best. Most of us will be happy with whatever we get. We know anything you serve is likely to be fantastic.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes