Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yep. That wasn't the type of eloquence i expected from a space doctor. But i guess that is what happens when you have some huge secrets to hide but don't know how to lie well enough. :sneaky:
I've never trusted Marcus or his pills!
And that is where you have violent sex, and she brags about it to Marcus, and he reports you for assault or something... :eek:
So little trust in my characters :( Why can't they just be nice people? With your best interests at heart!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*peeks in*

Some new locations! Here's one. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be wrong but that holo is kinda egg shaped and yeah what was Philby famous for? Renders def improved

Two swords lengths apart tho! :)

True. So very, very true!

Yeppers. I have this fear that you peeps will be raving about Four and, say, Five. Someone will try it for the first time and go "Er...yeah, Ok..." and close it down again! So, more peeps is in all our interests so...yeah. I think this is a defo to be done tbh.

*can totes see how this can happen*
Well if you are going for a new computer anyway the advice would be to wait for that, or you might wanna redo them again soonish. :p Question though what is Kelly checking on, on her PDA and why would you not sit with your sister?

So little trust in my characters :( Why can't they just be nice people? With your best interests at heart!
Maybe that has something to do with a sweet innocent delicate dev that likes to worry her players and keeps telling us everyone has his own motives? :whistle:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Renders def improved
Thankees :)

Well if you are going for a new computer anyway the advice would be to wait for that, or you might wanna redo them again soonish. :p Question though what is Kelly checking on, on her PDA and why would you not sit with your sister?
Yep. It would be a nice way to get to know what it can do at the same time performance wise.

Question though what is Kelly checking on, on her PDA and why would you not sit with your sister?
Who knows!

Maybe that has something to do with a sweet innocent delicate dev that likes to worry her players and keeps telling us everyone has his own motives? :whistle:
Oh yeah.... ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thankees :)

Yep. It would be a nice way to get to know what it can do at the same time performance wise.

Who knows!

Oh yeah.... ;)
We may all know once we played chapter 4 of course, but a little birdie told me there is one person who knows already, just as that someone knows about what that forfeit is for the bet Kelly lost and if she already paid it, when she was to busy to talk to you last night and Chris was also busy. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh if only that were so!!! :ROFLMAO: But I have it on good authority that I was going to hate some of them before it was over, so I have to assume the worst of everyone until they prove me wrong!!!

...also, it's less funny if everyone is nice and functional all the time. :whistle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh if only that were so!!! :ROFLMAO: But I have it on good authority that I was going to hate some of them before it was over, so I have to assume the worst of everyone until they prove me wrong!!!

...also, it's less funny if everyone is nice and functional all the time. :whistle:
Well sometime it is more dangerous if people are competent and functional but not really nice as well ............. Sometimes it helps if people are only semi competent at best. :devilish:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course all of us semi tech geeks will love to know what you will be getting yourself when you go for a new render hamster. :p Just as will be interesting if MC had other hobbies in youth as just launching hamsters into space. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*suspects her bank manager will be too!* ;)
Just do not go overboard,set yourself a hard budget, it is so incredibly tempting to just take a bit better for each component, but if you are not careful you will spend a thousand extra. I had to reign myself in about 20 times and luckily my friend was there to talk sense into me when wanted to go overboard. :ROFLMAO: Also things like watercooling are great, but only if you can do the maintenance yourself or have someone who can do it for you.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Just do not go overboard,set yourself a hard budget, it is so incredibly tempting to just take a bit better for each component, but if you are not careful you will spend a thousand extra. I had to reign myself in about 20 times and luckily my friend was there to talk sense into me when wanted to go overboard. :ROFLMAO: Also things like watercooling are great, but only if you can do the maintenance yourself or have someone who can do it for you.
*nods nods nods*

Oh totally. It's why the Patreon funds are ringfenced. This little hobby could get utterly ruinous if I wasn't careful so my golden rule is anything I spend on it has to come out of that, and not my own cash. (excluded her start chapter of course!)

I mean I once spent like $200 on assets - in the sale!- before I knew it!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes