Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I did try *likes arsing around* but I couldn't make a great deal of sense of them using the anglo-saxon model.

"Hail Horse Ash Ride"
"Horse Horse"
etc
You're thinking too hard, dear! Do you really believe a fat neckbeard sitting at his computer 24/7 designing assets for fantasy settings will know anything about Fuþark runes or pagan rituals in the middle ages?
They just used a simple runic font to substitute for our alphabet.
What can be seen of the text (remember, some of it is hidden by the lovely princess) says:
"Mother of Earth, accept this sacrifice we send (to) the moon, the earth and the sky"
"The flesh is a (v)essel, My mind is your mind, your will is my will, I am your (??)erant"
"You will be free from the bonds that bind you. You are free from the bonds that bind you. You (are) free. Become God. Become One"
"Mother hear me, hear my voice, take my eyes"
And I leave you this last one to ponder:
"The truth will set you free, free fore'er"

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Some of the text could fit our predicament on Ophion so well, I thought you had put the runes there as a kind of Easter egg, you naughty Smutress!
It's not a bad thought! :) Ordinarily I could see where you were coming from on that one, but no, there won't be any easter eggies in VR or the SP re the Ophion storyline as....well, I suppose it wouldn't make sense in my minds eye? So anything you see in those you can take at face value.

Even Vampy isn't there to trip you up. She's just there as a content gate :) Well, some of the stuff in VR can get pretty fucking weird tbh! Don't want anyone seeing anything they don't want to.

So you're safe in VR. Well, unless you play as Babe and keep losing.... ;)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Random thoughts!
*hasn't thought these through -at- all
  • Hard copy of the collected issues of BP as a loyalty bonus?
  • Merchandise (Tshirts, mugs etc)?
  • Could I really do another tier reward and if so, what would it be?
Some merch was already designed a few pages back. :) I would buy merch if it was available.
I would definitely like a hard copy of BP, you know as a collector's item for when you're making your millions as a top dev. ;)
I'll have a think on tier rewards... :unsure:

EDIT: Thinking about tier rewards... it would have to be something that doesn't cost you anything, it would have to be something that doesn't take you an age to create; assuming that it was something you created, given the first idea; it might also need to be something that is suitable for everyone at that level, so no custom renders that the backers at that ask for. I'll keep thinking... :unsure:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes