Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Random thoughts!
*hasn't thought these through -at- all
  • Hard copy of the collected issues of BP as a loyalty bonus?
  • Merchandise (Tshirts, mugs etc)?
  • Could I really do another tier reward and if so, what would it be?
1) (y) Not a bad idea. Provided it isn't too expensive for you to do as the page count grows. :)
2) (y) Would be nice to choose something nice. :)
3) :unsure: Nothing comes to mind atm.

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Random thoughts!
*hasn't thought these through -at- all
  • Hard copy of the collected issues of BP as a loyalty bonus?
  • Merchandise (Tshirts, mugs etc)?
  • Could I really do another tier reward and if so, what would it be?
1) Could be a good idea as long as it doesn't impede on the game development in term of time consumption and cost to make.

2) Personalised merch linked to the babes of the crew or the game universe itself could be something to start with (Annie's mug in Ch.1 as a quick example).
Also in term of digitalised goods (or printed version), 4K wallpapers or artbooks with the crew (lewd, or not) could also be an option if the rendering hamster can survive the process. (Could find more idea with more time tbh but for now, that's what stand out in my mind #MarketingTeam).

3) Hum, if there are enough demands, I guess a tier with all the previous rewards, a special gallery (lewd or not), special discount on digital goods (if you go for them) and early release within possible could be a potential idea that could be fledged in a full tier with a bit more polishing I guess.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
1) Could be a good idea as long as it doesn't impede on the game development in term of time consumption and cost to make.

2) Personalised merch linked to the babes of the crew or the game universe itself could be something to start with (Annie's mug in Ch.1 for example).
Also in term of digitalised goods (or printed version), 4K wallpapers or artbooks with the crew (lewd, or not) could also be an option if the rendering hamster can survive the process. (Could find more idea with more time tbh but for now, that's what stand out in my mind #MarketingTeam).

3) Hum, if there are enough demands, I guess a tier with all the previous rewards, a special gallery (lewd or not), special discount on digital goods (if you go for them) and early release within possible could be a potential idea that could be fledged in a full tier with a bit more polishing I guess.
All except even earlier release, maybe an option to be beta testers though?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
All except even earlier release, maybe an option to be beta testers though?
Yeah exactly, that's more like what I had in mind actually, don't want to push the dev into impossible and stupid deadlines for the sake of a tier.

Edit: However after reflexion, I'm pretty sure it's not worth it tbh. I mean, we are on F95 after all, having a tier with a beta would definitively end up here, so the incentive of paying the costliest tier wouldn't have any sense for potential patreons imo.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah exactly, that's more like what I had in mind actually, don't want to push the dev into impossible and stupid deadlines for the sake of a tier.

Edit: However after reflexion, I'm pretty sure it's not worth it tbh. I mean, we are on F95 after all, having a tier with a beta would definitively end up here, so the incentive of paying the costliest tier wouldn't have any sense for potential patreons imo.
I'm also not sure beta is much of a perk. I don't stagger releases so the perk would be "Here, try the buggy version!" :)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I'm also not sure beta is much of a perk. I don't stagger releases so the perk would be "Here, try the buggy version!" :)
"Here, enjoy 50$ of pure privileges packed with crashes and renpy debug screen."
Worth it.

But thanks for these. *will think on post Four release*
Happy to help, if you need more concrete ideas for physical and digital goods bump me up !

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think you're already including and posting a lot of stuff that would be behind a paywall in other games. So really, don't break your head over it too much. If you come up with something that doesn't cost too much or takes to much time, then by all means, go for it.
If I were only a little bit more proficient and fast at my woodcarving hobby, then I'd gladly make some little RahRah statue and make castings of it. Sadly, while I can make nice female figures by now, my carving isn't so good that I could give them the exact appearance of any specific person or character (except maybe Mickey Mouse, if I ever felt inclined to spend time on that). And it still takes me way longer than professional carvers to make a nice figure in the first place. (Professionals could make a nice 20 centimeter nude in as little as 16 hours, while it takes me closer to 40 hours to carve one xD)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Even Vampy isn't there to trip you up. She's just there as a content gate :) Well, some of the stuff in VR can get pretty fucking weird tbh! Don't want anyone seeing anything they don't want to.

So you're safe in VR. Well, unless you play as Babe and keep losing.... ;)
On this...It should be fairly obvs that a team consisting of Sarah and Babe that loses -could- lead to some fairly iffy content (on each level too! :) ) but it is gated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aren't I nice looking after you all like this! :)

Last edited:

rajababu2

Jul 31, 2019
Holy shit....

Can't Daz be used with a 3D printer?
just export an stl file and get it done.
3dhubs used to be a good place to 3d print and you can get it done and shipped from all around the world as it has hubs everywhere the coloring may not be cheap but the printing in fdm should not cost too much.
Also use abs as it will last longer and would be at the same cost as pla

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you! :)
just export an stl file and get it done.
3dhubs used to be a good place to 3d print and you can get it done and shipped from all around the world as it has hubs everywhere the coloring may not be cheap but the printing in fdm should not cost too much.
Also use abs as it will last longer and would be at the same cost as pla
Also! Welcome to our silly thread :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
On this...It should be fairly obvs that a team consisting of Sarah and Babe that loses -could- lead to some fairly iffy content (on each level too! :) ) but it is gated.

Aren't I nice looking after you all like this! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes