I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Personally, I'm not that much into goodies, but as I said, a mug would be nice. Just a simple one with the Ophion/Invicible/Iowa logo. Figurines are not my thing but I wouldn't mind winning one anyway :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If all you want is a mug, VistaPrint are pretty cheap and ship worldwide... :rolleyes: Of course... you'll need Notty's permission first (her IP and all that ;))

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Personally, I'm not that much into goodies, but as I said, a mug would be nice. Just a simple one with the Ophion/Invicible/Iowa logo. Figurines are not my thing but I wouldn't mind winning one anyway :p
Yeah I don't see myself buying figurines either. Would probably go for something simpler like a mug/bowl/t-shirt with a joke and/or a reference.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Thankees. *preens*

As well as being the "gatekeeper" for content, I confess I have had fun writing her stuff as she tries to tempt you to do bad things.... :)
I hope there will be the chance to ghast the temptress.
MC: it was fun...
Vampy sobbing: I'm telling her next round..
MC: suit yourself
Vampy: I'll see you in the final stage. You degenerate!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
*is!*

I just think of what sort of options you'd want, then force myself to write and render them! Nothing to do with me :)
Futurama-Fry.jpg
:p:p:p

And yep, I thought organic was better. I mean I've no idea what I'd even call some of the options available for a menu purpose! At least Vampy can explain it better than me :)

So BDSM with some ant torture? Unless those are giant ants, like the spiders.:LOL:
Yeah i can see it is best not to scare people on the start but introduce them as the game progress.
Absolutely! She's as innocent as me really. *nods nods*

Or I'm as innocent as her. One of those!
So Notty is Vampy? :unsure::p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So BDSM with some ant torture? Unless those are giant ants, like the spiders.:LOL:
Yeah i can see it is best not to scare people on the start but introduce them as the game progress.
Oh it's certainly an option....and since it's an option what else -could- I do but write it and test render it to see if it worked?

*it does!*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Same. I could make as many mugs or t-shirts as I want, but what would be the point exactly? Now, if there was an official Notty's Seal of Quality, that'd be another story altogether. Maybe with a short smutty novel, to read while I'm sipping tea in my Intrepid mug...
Yep. I'd also like Heavy Five-branded jaffa cakes with my coffee.;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh it's certainly an option....and since it's an option what else -could- I do but write it and test render it to see if it worked?

*it does!*
Notty, if you are willing to take the advice of someone innocent, in the morning, read up about mosquitoes and how their six different stings work. BUT in the morning. I don't want to mess up your sleep.
And I was wondering.... could your insects deposit eggs inside a defeated Gloria's cavities ?
*is innocent, it's totes known*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, if you are willing to take the advice of someone innocent, in the morning, read up about mosquitoes and how their six different stings work. BUT in the morning. I don't want to mess up your sleep.
And I was wondering.... could your insects deposit eggs inside a defeated Gloria's cavities ?
*is innocent, it's totes known*
Oh ew...no not eggs. Wait and see...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes