Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's exciting!:love: No doubt, Shana can easily vanquish the remaining goblin!;)
We'll see!

I find Shana useful for me to practice lighting and stuff without doing it with H5 scenes. Else you spend that long learning how to get effects right on a scene for the game that by the time you come to render it.....you're getting bored and that can leak through.

So Shana is quite useful for trying all sorts of things out.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I find Shana useful for me to practice lighting and stuff without doing it with H5 scenes. Else you spend that long learning how to get effects right on a scene for the game that by the time you come to render it.....you're getting bored and that can leak through.

So Shana is quite useful for trying all sorts of things out.
Yep, that makes a lot of sense. It seems fun to have something on the side to try stuff. *takes notes* :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh boy, my hearth :love:

I don't know if it's too early but can't help and wonder if you plan on transposing our choices from the main game to the sequel? That would be epic
This is a 600 pages old quote, but still awesome to read.:)
Chaps, thanks.

You all make some very valid points and you have some justifiable concerns. If not handled correctly a sequel could indeed be a disaster...

...but I wouldn't let that happen.

I trust you'll forgive me for not answering point by point (on my phone as the render hamster squeaks away) and quotes etc are a nightmare to do right.

IF, and it is an if, it were to be a sequel it would be the same protag. I say that for although the story doesn't end on a cliffhanger, it does end in a cracking way. I'll be honest and share, the ending popped into my head one day. I suddenly had an image of the very last scene - and that's what made me write the game. Now, this doesn't mean your story is fixed, but the arc is. Your choices do indeed matter. Who you romance, whether the mission is a success, what happens to and on Ophion, indeed whether even everyone even survives (and some you may decide you don't want to...) is all down to you. But your MC is not the only player in this game...

IF it were to be a sequel there would be no hard reset. I have a way to make the choices roll over story wise in a logical way that is actually manageable from a dev point but I'm finding your concerns to be really interesting. This is a superb sense check of will it work, is this what they'd want, which by myself I would be merely guessing or perhaps even missing a trick.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, no, no, no, no! Just do 3D prints of them in fine material and in the 120-200mm range! Those are miniatures that I'd LOVE to paint myself. (y)
Options are always good...
Wut in 300 monthly parts? ;)

*laughs*
Reminds me of the old days when you could get parts of a model in a comic book, or a box of cereal or whatever..
Thankees. *preens*

As well as being the "gatekeeper" for content, I confess I have had fun writing her stuff as she tries to tempt you to do bad things.... :)
I keep hearing voices, telling me to do things, things that I know are wrong...
"She's not a bad person, just a game character. She was just programmed that way!" Right?

Right!
fbdee8f8034ac7b567545db83f0a724e.jpg

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Oh joy... 8 pages *checks the patreon page... nope, no drop yet, just a busy day

*curtsies*

Thanks, I'm really making the use of the extra oomph. Just a bugger everything is taking so long, but doing what I can.

Oh, I'm sure Amanda has her reasons for the piccie. Could be worth asking her? :)
Will do - is he her hero? Her ancestor? The picture that came in the cheap made-in-Taiwan frame from Tesco that she never bothered replacing?

Oh in case you were wondering what the sign to the left says...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cautious: Now I don't trust the food.

Thank you! That mug took a sodding age! *laughs*.

EDIT: Oh God...I put the wrong picture up! *laughs* That's the one were the mug needs tweaking! Sod's law in action. Oh well!

Oh the screen? Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Standard corporate guff about looking after yourself y'know...
:cautious: Now I really don't trust the food.

He wasn't vague! He was very detailed! Are you saying...you don't trust him? *looks shocked!*
Nope, not particularly.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Again - thread velocity is directly related to the number of eyebrow wiggles and poofs.

Eyebrow wiggles and poofs must be official, approved Notty eyebrow wiggles and poofs. Substitutes, copies, and forgeries not accepted. Your results may vary.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So! The model thingy?

Before I get too excited about this I ought to see what they look like. So I'm thinking of getting one made. Looking at the production times, postage etc, it could be about six weeks from submission to delivery. We'll then have an idea of whether they are any good.

But then what? I'll have a model of one of the girls (and of course there is the prob of who do I even choose!). Soooooo.....

....Ill give it away. :)

I'm thinking of letting the patreons choose who it is and then doing a draw for who gets it. Thoughts?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So! The model thingy?

Before I get too excited about this I ought to see what they look like. So I'm thinking of getting one made. Looking at the production times, postage etc, it could be about six weeks from submission to delivery. We'll then have an idea of whether they are any good.

But then what? I'll have a model of one of the girls (and of course there is the prob of who do I even choose!). Soooooo.....

....Ill give it away. :)

I'm thinking of letting the patreons choose who it is and then doing a draw for who gets it. Thoughts?
Seems fair :) as long as it's me that gets it

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes