noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Because of the 'naughtiness' of CH2, I'm not sure how Notty will release it as it might be against Patreon's rules to have a public link to it.
Yeah, she has already mentioned that Chapter >= 2 will not be publicly available on Patreon. However, she considered to put releases behind a $1 firewall or to publish them on another site.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*is!*

I just think of what sort of options you'd want, then force myself to write and render them! Nothing to do with me :)

And yep, I thought organic was better. I mean I've no idea what I'd even call some of the options available for a menu purpose! At least Vampy can explain it better than me :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that VR might not be the place that makes sense for it since it is more for the harder fetishes, but it could be fun if after a fight or as a distraction before one Bobe could get some willing sex with Gloria since she gets worked up, especially when relation with Sarah develops.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So late August is no longer valid?
Well I have seen no official announcement but seems render hamster is just not able to crank out the renders fast enough atm. Hence Notty is looking at buying a better PC. Edit: considering the complexity of the game I guess this will always be a game though where some delays will be more or less unavoidable, considering amount of renders and coding needed. Things will go wrong once in a while. :coffee:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I know that VR might not be the place that makes sense for it since it is more for the harder fetishes, but it could be fun if after a fight or as a distraction before one Bobe could get some willing sex with Gloria since she gets worked up, especially when relation with Sarah develops.
Well, I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen at some point. Maybe still too soon though.;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nobody who is a patron is overly worried about a release date.
Of course, we all want it today, but me personally? I'd rather have it a couple of weeks from now and have it how Notty planned it than have it now with a load of stuff bumped to CH5. :)
Cut content, or worse, a burnt out dev and PC!!!! :eek:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Edit: considering the complexity of the game I guess this will always be a game though where some delays will be more or less unavoidable, considering amount of renders and coding needed. Things will go wrong once in a while. :coffee:
No deadlines, no delays.:)

Personally, I wouldn't set a release date until the production is finished and it has been sufficiently tested. Obviously, people would want estimates, but one can't really call an estimate that doesn't materialise a delay.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Vampy's Throne would be nice place to do it I think. And she'd be forced to watch after all the kinky forced stuff she tempts Bobe/Babe with, bwahaha! Good triumphs!:p

I realise that I risk inflicting cackles not knowing what Vampy's Throne looks like.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Vampy's Throne would be nice place to do it I think. And she'd be forced to watch after all the kinky forced stuff she tempts Bobe/Babe with, bwahaha! Good triumphs!:p

I realise that I risk inflicting cackles not knowing what Vampy's Throne looks like.
Well I do have a slightly heavily used big silver mirror you can loan for glares, nothing protects you from cackles though:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Besides we learnt already from Notty that Vampy is quite innocent just like herself, so guess her Throne room would be a nice clean place withouth any cracks to clean and wholesome furniture that could never be used for sexual torture. ;)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Besides we learnt already from Notty that Vampy is quite innocent just like herself, so guess her Throne room would be a nice clean place withouth any cracks to clean and wholesome furniture that could never be used for sexual torture. ;)
Well, even if her choice of furniture could be used for inflicting sexual torment, she'd obviously be oblivious to the fact, since she's innocent, right? In her complete innocence, she could even completely unintentionally end up inflicting sexual torment without knowing or any intention to do so!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes