DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, even if her choice of furniture could be used for inflicting sexual torment, she'd obviously be oblivious to the fact, since she's innocent, right? In her complete innocence, she could even completely unintentionally end up inflicting sexual torment without knowing or any intention to do so!
That is likely indeed the way some delicate innocent little flower we know might wish to sell it to us indeed. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, even if her choice of furniture could be used for inflicting sexual torment, she'd obviously be oblivious to the fact, since she's innocent, right? In her complete innocence, she could even completely unintentionally end up inflicting sexual torment without knowing or any intention to do so!
Oh yes, I'm sure any odd furniture features have either valid health benefits or they are innocent artistic expressions. Not Vampy's fault if they are misused.:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh yes, I'm sure any odd furniture features have either valid health benefits or they are innocent artistic expressions. Not Vampy's fault if they are misused.:)
Is Vampy, dare I say it, *innocent*?
I hope we'll get at least one female member interested in doing the dirty, because at this rate, all of them are just sweet innocent flowers and I feel like a lost bee...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi,
I really want to appreciate the efforts put by the maker for this game. I enjoyed it and eagerly waiting for the next update. Thank you so much for this!

I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little game and I'm grateful to you for popping in and letting me know. It's always really appreciated, so thank you :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I know, but is there enough of those funds? :unsure:

it just seems like a bit of a costly thing to do for a giveaway. That was my first thought. I'm not opposed to the idea per se. :)
$50 back to the supporters? I've given more back before today :)

I think the release day will be fairly quiet actually. At least from me, as I'll be too busy (playing hopefully)! I won't come here until I will have all playthroughs done. :D

Of course it depends how long it will take before it finds its way here.
Release day will either be very quiet or will be "Holy fucking hell....". One of the two! :)

As for the draw to win the precious figurine, I'm thinking you could indeed make a poll on Patreon, and anyone entering the poll would thus also enter the draw.
OILER]
*nods nods*

So how is poor render hamster doing in this heat and
Slowly sadly... :(
Edit: to give away one a month could also be an option, but then Notty will have to be careful it would not be a loss-maker and would be sure it would increase interest for the game or for when the game explodes in patreons.
I'd love to. Really love to. But at the mo that would be 10 % of funding per month :) But! Perhaps later?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
$50 back to the supporters? I've given more back before today :)

Release day will either be very quiet or will be "Holy fucking hell....". One of the two! :)

*nods nods*

Slowly sadly... :(

I'd love to. Really love to. But at the mo that would be 10 % of funding per month :) But! Perhaps later?
Yeah that was why I added the when the game explodes with patreons, no worries we are all wishing and hoping for the poor little hamster and wishing it lots of strength and water with some treats. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Scy-fi Smutress said "$50 back to the supporters? I've given more back before today :) "

Moral of the story ... D.O .. N.O.T . L.O.O.K .. A ..G.I.F.T .. H,O,R,S,E .. I.N .. T.H.E .. M.O.U.T.H !
p.s. -.> PRESENTS ARE FOR THE LOVE OF THE DONOR TO THE PLEASURE OF THE RECIPIENT.
P.S. => Golden nott ravishes ... ravishing golden mini replicas of notti awaiting top tiers ;) !!!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nottravis
It's been a while since I was here. What is the current deadline for:
a. Chapter 2 in Tier 1 (Supporter - $1)
b. Chapter 3 in Tier 1 (Supporter - $1)
c. Chapter 4 in Tier 2 (Ensign - $5)
?
I'll be releasing the combined 1 to 3 behind a $1 paywall when Four comes out. :)
So late August is no longer valid?
Doing what I can with what I have...

Well I have seen no official announcement but seems render hamster is just not able to crank out the renders fast enough atm. Hence Notty is looking at buying a better PC. Edit: considering the complexity of the game I guess this will always be a game though where some delays will be more or less unavoidable, considering amount of renders and coding needed. Things will go wrong once in a while. :coffee:
I'm about a 100 renders short so far :(

The writing and the coding is a cinch tbh. Even with making it more complex I'm not finding the coding that that hard and the writing is a doddle. A week and a half and I kick out a small book all coded and done. It's the images - especially the render time that's the killer sadly. It's not even something that I can put more effort into as it's out of my hands.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You just shut up! Just shut right up now! That's not going to happen! Take it back! :eek:
I bloody hope not! :)

This is exactly why I keep saying she should take her time and just have fun! ;)
*does!*

Besides we learnt already from Notty that Vampy is quite innocent just like herself, so guess her Throne room would be a nice clean place withouth any cracks to clean and wholesome furniture that could never be used for sexual torture. ;)
That is likely indeed the way some delicate innocent little flower we know might wish to sell it to us indeed. :p
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

*shakes fist!* ;)

Sci-fi Smutress said : "I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little game "

Thank you bas + playb0y44 + Abhai for making this game bite sized and fiddling the smuttress;)!
*only let's Ava fiddle with her!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No deadlines, no delays.:)

Personally, I wouldn't set a release date until the production is finished and it has been sufficiently tested. Obviously, people would want estimates, but one can't really call an estimate that doesn't materialise a delay.:)
Yeah, I think on Patreon it was very much "I'm aiming for/ gunning for" rather than an absolute this time *is learning!*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll be releasing the combined 1 to 3 behind a $1 paywall when Four comes out. :)

Doing what I can with what I have...

I'm about a 100 renders short so far :(

The writing and the coding is a cinch tbh. Even with making it more complex I'm not finding the coding that that hard and the writing is a doddle. A week and a half and I kick out a small book all coded and done. It's the images - especially the render time that's the killer sadly. It's not even something that I can put more effort into as it's out of my hands.
Actually you are closer then already as I was hoping for:p Gogogo and gl.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On delivery this month, I'll know once the overnights are out. If they look solid there's still a chance, but I won't know until tomorrow morning.
We already have your heavy 5 .. Five ... Cinq ... V ... no need to go over board with moby dick;)!

Yeah, I think on Patreon it was very much "I'm aiming for/ gunning for" rather than an absolute this time *is learning!*
There is no learning .. they gor G0T scrubbed ... Scy-Fi Smutress might get the whole poky body
search:devilish::eek::p:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes