I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Release day will either be very quiet or will be "Holy fucking hell....". One of the two! :)
It'll probably go...
"Holy fucking hell, it's been released!!!"
Complete silence while everyone plays it...
Followed by "Holy fucking hell, that was awesome!!!"
On delivery this month, I'll know once the overnights are out. If they look solid there's still a chance, but I won't know until tomorrow morning.
No rush :)
Yeah, I think on Patreon it was very much "I'm aiming for/ gunning for" rather than an absolute this time *is learning!*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
ok... Weirdest thing....

I was walking through the "food court" today, and, no shit, this Lady was sitting down (with some friends) eating...

She looked, no kidding, exactly like Chris.

Same face, hair, body, age... EXACTLY.

I circled around the joint, nonchalantly, and went back for a 2nd & 3rd Look.

I really, really, REALLY wanted to take a picture of her to post here... but my balls are not even close to being that big.

ImeanwhattaIsay.... "Hey, you look exactly like a character in an Adult Fantasy game I play, you mind if I take you picture and post it on a forum for all my adult game geek friends to gawk at?"

I'd have to practice that a few times in front of the mirror before I tried to pull it off...

So sorry folks....I just kept going.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
ok... Weirdest thing....

I was walking through the "food court" today, and, no shit, this Lady was sitting down (with some friends) eating...

I really, really, REALLY wanted to take a picture of her to post here... but my balls are not even close to being that big.

ImeanwhattaIsay.... "Hey, you look exactly like a character in an Adult Fantasy game I play, you mind if I take you picture and post it on a forum for all my adult game geek friends to gawk at?"

I'd have to practice that a few times in front of the mirror before I tried to pull it off...

You fool! What you should have done is yell "anybody here up for a friendly bet!?" and WHAM! All the proof we'd need!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
w.h.a.m ..."Last Christmas .. I gave you my heart ... But the very next day .. you gave it away."
"This year ... to S.A.V.E .. me from T.E.A.R.S .. I'll give it to someone special .. S.P.E.C.I.A.L!"

nOTTI .. TAME MY HEART ... TEAR IT AWAY ... EAT IT UP WITH WINE AND ... AVA;)!!!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
ok... Weirdest thing....

So we just need Trish to have a double and I've a full house of the main gals all looking like someone...*doesn't know if this is good or not!*. Hell, even Mia apparently looks like someone I'd never heard of. (Kate Upton? *looks blank*)

I'll find out next that the Commander is the Washington Chief of Police at this rate.. (God, he isn't is he?!)

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So we just need Trish to look like someone and I've a full house of the main gals all looking like someone...*doesn't know if this is good or not!*. Hell, even Mia apparently looks like someone I'd never heard of. (Kate Upton?)

I'll find out next that the Commander is the Washington Chief of Police at this rate.. (God, he isn't is he?!)
All I know is that Annie looks like my future wife :unsure:
And Sarah like the girl I'll cheat on my wife with \o/

frap

Oct 17, 2018
On delivery this month, I'll know once the overnights are out. If they look solid there's still a chance, but I won't know until tomorrow morning.
*fingers crossed for you* Tell the hamster there's an apple slice waiting at the end of the job - hamsters love fruit.

All I know is that Annie looks like my future wife :unsure:
And Sarah like the girl I'll cheat on my wife with \o/
If you were married to Annie, and if Sarah would have anything to do with your married self, it's likely that your only option to keep your balls attached and not used to repair the Vanny's loo door would be to include her in the fun and games. And at that point it's no longer cheating.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If you were married to Annie, and if Sarah would have anything to do with your married self, it's likely that your only option to keep your balls attached and not used to repair the Vanny's loo door would be to include her in the fun and games. And at that point it's no longer cheating.
Well, if I absolutely *have* to include Sarah in our little song-beer-spanking nights, I guess I will. *sighs*
*is a good husband*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes