I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren! quick question. You came to the H5 patreon late. When you played the top tier did it unlock all the back issues of Bored Pilot for you?
I know I was late and I've already apologised load of times... do you have to keep rubbing it in? :cry:;):rolleyes:

I got my first BP in CH1, I think I've seen three altogether, is that right? :unsure::)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It's just I look at McGruder's and compare it to Annie's shoot and it's just a different world. So yep...I think so.
Well, obviously you're only getting better and better. But don't forget to take it easy. It would do no one any good if you were to burn yourself out on rendering old pictures that are still way better than the vast majority of games we can find here. If I may offer a piece of advice: wait for the last chapter to be out to remaster BP (although it's only a few pictures, so the strain wouldn't be too hard, but I'm guessing you're gonna become so much greater by then, it would be a waste :p)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, obviously you're only getting better and better. But don't forget to take it easy. It would do no one any good if you were to burn yourself out on rendering old pictures that are still way better than the vast majority of games we can find here. If I may offer a piece of advice: wait for the last chapter to be out to remaster BP (although it's only a few pictures, so the strain wouldn't be too hard, but I'm guessing you're gonna become so much greater by then, it would be a waste :p)
I don't think BP needs a remaster at all actually. BP guys are simply getting better too!:)

Nobody said same girl can't be drawn twice though! ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
After Four I am going to take a little time to remaster elements of One and Two tho. Certain scenes in both need a major overhaul. I think there's a real risk the quality of graphics, or absence of same, will put people off. BP tho can wait for sure.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
After Four I am going to take a little time to remaster elements of One and Two tho. Certain scenes in both need a major overhaul. I think there's a real risk the quality of graphics, or absence of same, will put people off. BP tho can wait for sure.
There's also this one path in One a tad difficult to explore...;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes