Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
not Chadwick?

please.... a monkey with a finger could turn the lights on...

and she's the only one thinking the problem is in the software

totally worth it...
I don't think there's a problem with the software. The Trojan I suspect to be in the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do, both with Ophion Station and the ship.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
That's a low blow. He might have been funny, charming and attentive to her needs at first. Who knows?
Seeing how dismissive he is of her work, (her entire field, for that matter...) and given how highly he values his own... I have a suspicion that he probably has always been at least a bit of a narcissist.

Even so, if he used to be Prince Charming, she's still married to him - not a great life choice in my opinion.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Seeing how dismissive he is of her work, (her entire field, for that matter...) and given how highly he values his own... I have a suspicion that he probably has always been at least a bit of a narcissist.

Even so, if he used to be Prince Charming, she's still married to him - not a great life choice in my opinion.
I might be venturing into the realm of semi-baseless assumption here, but I'd think Trisha and Marcus might have married for reasons other than love. Money and convenience seem more likely. Or maybe they found something in each other in their tender youth, but the fruit of fondness dried up like Trisha's eggs in front of their scientific rivalry.
Still a better love story than Twilight.

frap

Oct 17, 2018

Although, in one play-through at least, I'd give her the option to go for the guy who values both her and her work, and perhaps become Dr. Trisha Playerlastname.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Seeing how dismissive he is of her work, (her entire field, for that matter...)
Can be related to the current situation as they seem to be at "talk shit about everything connected to the other" phase.:)

and given how highly he values his own... I have a suspicion that he probably has always been at least a bit of a narcissist.
That does seem likely.

Well, Ophion is not the best place to file for divorce. I don't think Trish can kick him out of the station. But hey, there's a (possibly) vacant bachelor cave now!;)

We don't know for how long their marriage crisis has been going on. Could be just weeks.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I might be venturing into the realm of semi-baseless assumption here, but I'd think Trisha and Marcus might have married for reasons other than love. Money and convenience seem more likely. Or maybe they found something in each other in their tender youth, but the fruit of fondness dried up like Trisha's eggs in front of their scientific rivalry.
That's possible, that it was about convenience. But I'd be hard-pressed to imagine Marcus was ever anything other than an ass. I've also seen young women hook up with young men with flaws thinking they'd "grow out of it." They never seem to, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've read bad bathroom poetry that was "Still a better love story than Twilight."

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I get the feeling as they grew more on their respective science fields so grew their egos and a fierce competition between the both of them about who is the most sucessfull scientist started to drive a wedge in their marriage.
Could even be something as simple as:
Marcus: "Hey, the moss on these rocks creates this odd compound, which should have interesting neurological properties!"
Trisha: "Oh, these rocks have pure unobtainium veins in them, watch how easy it is to extract the ore from them!" *Smashes rocks and heats the bits over a bunsen burner*
Marcus: "Noooooo! You bitch!"

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Could even be something as simple as:
Marcus: "Hey, the moss on these rocks creates this odd compound, which should have interesting neurological properties!"
Trisha: "Oh, these rocks have pure unobtainium veins in them, watch how easy it is to extract the ore from them!" *Smashes rocks and heats the bits over a bunsen burner*
Marcus: "Noooooo! You bitch!"
*laughs!!!*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Y'know how I say all content is optional....

Murder? I understand on some routes an accident might happen. But murder? *looks shocked*

Are they? ...ARE they? :whistle:
He got the lights back on!
...and off, and on, and off... ...and on again...
After Four I am going to take a little time to remaster elements of One and Two tho. Certain scenes in both need a major overhaul. I think there's a real risk the quality of graphics, or absence of same, will put people off. BP tho can wait for sure.
Not that I assume anyone here will complain, but if you have improved this much in 3 chapters, think about how good you will be after 10! :geek:
I think she might actually be one of smartest...
I will wait and see if she is up front or a honey trap, because some of the smartest people I have known were not always very 'clever'.
But you're dead! :D
python-i-got-better.jpg
Maybe he had a large shlong, but years of ...self medicating caused it to shrink or just stop working all together... :eek:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Almost anything is a better love story than Twilight.
Can be related to the current situation as they seem to be at "talk shit about everything connected to the other" phase.:)

That does seem likely.

Well, Ophion is not the best place to file for divorce. I don't think Trish can kick him out of the station. But hey, there's a (possibly) vacant bachelor cave now!;)

We don't know for how long their marriage crisis has been going on. Could be just weeks.
It could be that they just had an argument that morning! :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
in one play-through at least, I'd give her the option to go for the guy who values both her and her work, and perhaps become Dr. Trisha Playerlastname.
The sacrifices you will not make for science, Should I feel pity for you? NOT !!

Yeah there is way to much trueism in that one, though I am less sure whether women change either. Sometimes their priorities do though and we man do like to be first on that list. ;)

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well not surprising, since she would not be there in that role otherwise likely.
Exactly. No one down there is dim...

Quite possible.

Although, in one play-through at least, I'd give her the option to go for the guy who values both her and her work, and perhaps become Dr. Trisha Playerlastname.
*slowly grins* Entirely possible...

I get the feeling as they grew more on their respective science fields so grew their egos and a fierce competition between the both of them about who is the most sucessfull scientist started to drive a wedge in their marriage.
Also quite possible...

All these possibilities! How exciting!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes