Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*laughs!*

I'm surprised no one has thought about that one before...
This:
Well let's say that argument sounded way to practiced to be a one of thing. :p
I refuse to believe that this kind of behaviour and Trisha literally hunting for new meat afterward would come from a simple argument they just had this morning.
Unless...
Unless their dissensions had grown over the years and Trisha just learned that Marcus had an affair.On Ophion. That very morning.With Mike.And two LGMs. Dressed as Amanda and Kelly. Dancing and singing on Gloria Estafan's Conga beats.In her lab. Tapdancing on her rocks! THAT was the last straw!

Now, that could explain why she the dam just broke!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This:

I refuse to believe that this kind of behaviour and Trisha literally hunting for new meat afterward would come from a simple argument they just had this morning.
Unless...
Unless their dissensions had grown over the years and Trisha just learned that Marcus had an affair.On Ophion. That very morning.With Mike.And two LGMs. Dressed as Amanda and Kelly. Dancing and singing on Gloria Estafan's Conga beats.In her lab. Tapdancing on her rocks! THAT was the last straw!

You're right. It was the rocks that did it....

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This:

Unless...

Throwing low blows about their sexual life? Yeah, that kind of bickering takes time to fester. (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅) (°ㅂ° ╬)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*laughs!*

I'm surprised no one has thought about that one before...
I did briefly consider it, but not only did I find it less likely (for many of the reasons already mentioned), but also, that is far less funny.
Also the complete willingness to share it with complete strangers. :p
Exactly! Either they have some real issues, the drugs are messing with them, it's all an act, or a combination of the above! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes