Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Me: *turns to render hamster* "So, why do you think we're not more popular?"
RH: "Squeak!"
Me: "I am not a sarcastic cunt!"
RH: *points to render* "Squeak!"
Me: "Oh...Right. Fair point..."

;)
I've mentioned somewhere before on here that I like banter, the more realistic the better; I'm thinking that this definitely qualifies, even if it is between a rodent and a quasi-innocent dev ;):whistle:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I guess I'll get facepalms for this, but it would be hilarious if trying to peek on Kelly in the shower would result in peeking on Mike.:D

Mike: "Sorry, Lieutenant. I always take a shower at this time."
Would be funny, but I'm more hoping for getting a choice of several showercabins to walk into. With the empty cabin (boring! Noone will try the empty cabin!) resulting into someone walking into you instead. But wasn't there something with the lights on the station?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I guess I'll get facepalms for this, but it would be hilarious if trying to peek on Kelly in the shower would result in peeking on Mike.:D

Mike: "Sorry, Lieutenant. I always take a shower at this time."
Don't forget though... After just 16 shower peeks (or was it 17?) you get enough shampoo to trade for ciggies that you can swap for a thingymabob that Annie has that you can then swap for an oojamaflip that Chris needs to be able to let you kiss Sarah while she's sleeping!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Don't forget though... After just 16 shower peeks (or was it 17?) you get enough shampoo to trade for ciggies that you can swap for a thingymabob that Annie has that you can then swap for an oojamaflip that Chris needs to be able to let you kiss Sarah while she's sleeping!
It's not that simple. You need to also maintain your hygiene stat otherwise you won't be able to do anything! And what if, god forbid, you get hungry?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes