Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Too kind. I'll get a different set up for the next Chapter. I kept hanging on in case I could pull a miracle out of the bag, but once I started being unhappy with the SP that sorta killed any chance there tbh.

Although the SP looks gorgeous compared to how it was. So...probs worth it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Too kind. I'll get a different set up for the next Chapter. I kept hanging on in case I could pull a miracle out of the bag, but once I started being unhappy with the SP that sorta killed any chance there tbh.

Although the SP looks gorgeous compared to how it was. So...probs worth it.
Now that is the right attitude. :) We do want to play the game you will be proud off and though I commend you on trying to do it this month, I will be just as happy to play it in a week or two or even more happier if you are happy with it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now that is the right attitude. :) We do want to play the game you will be proud off and though I commend you on trying to do it this month, I will be just as happy to play it in a week or two or even more happier if you are happy with it.
*smiles softly* I confess I'm always scared of that whole "milking" thing y'know?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But you're right, of course. Once it's out it's out. And another week or so doesn't make that much difference in the long term of things. But defo a new rig for Five.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*smiles softly* I confess I'm always scared of that whole "milking" thing y'know?

But you're right, of course. Once it's out it's out. And another week or so doesn't make that much difference in the long term of things. But defo a new rig for Five.
Did I mention we had six sex scenes in this chapter? That was part of the time burn...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Sigh I know where the milking fear comes from, but you have done nothing yet to make that fear come true. Like I said before you have an ambitious project, you are upfront about developments and as also said before, I am here to see the game get finalized and every update along the way is just a nice extra till that time. Just you keeping working happily on it is way more important. So do not beat yourself up over that. Unfortunately I do not have your address or might send you one of these for when you can release 4 though. :p Who would think the place I get my bonbons normally would have been chosen as one of the ten best chocolateries in the world. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Sigh I knoww where the milking fear comes from, but you have done nothing yet to make that fear come true. Like I said before you have an ambiyious prohecy, you are upfront about developments and as also said before, I am here to see the game get finalized and every update along the way is just a nice extra till that time. Just you keeping working happily on it is way more important. So do not beat yourself up over that.
^ This

Unfortunately I do not have your address or might send you one of these for when you can release 4 though. :p Who would think the place I get my bonbons normally would have been chosen as one of the them best chocolaties in the world. :p
Now, I think that's a good thing none of us has Notty's address, or the poor gal would sink under the tons of jaffa cakes we'd send her, as well as graphic cards and, unfortunately, photos of multiple erect statues to the glory of H5!

popabear

Jul 11, 2019

Yeah....it's not coming out this month. Sorry guys. I tried....

Ultimately it boils down to I just can't get the renders out quick enough.
Totally fine. Quality over quantity wins in the long run.

If I could go back in time and murder (no questions asked) whoever pushed Knights of the old republic 2 to launch before it was ready I totally would. Blizzard understood this back in the day and it made them what they are today. (Then they sold out and forgot all about it, but still)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

If I could go back in time and murder (no questions asked) whoever pushed Knights of the old republic 2 to launch before it was ready I totally would. Blizzard understood this back in the day and it made them what they are today. (Then they sold out and forgot all about it, but still)
Would mind making a detour on your way back by the ME:Andromeda office?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well let me hand you over the weapons for that worthy trip, just the bit restored by the lost content mod makes you cry as a gamer of how much that game was mutilated. It is a miracle the game is still a masterpiece even despite that, but oh what could have been if the game had been allowed to mature and polished before shipping.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I believe you mentioned five last time.:D
It's going exponantiel.
Chapter 1 - 0 sex scene
Chapter 2 - Half a sex scene
Chapter 3 - 1 bottled sex scene
Chapter 4 - 6 sex scenes
Chapter 5 - 195 sex scenes
Chapter 6 - Too many sex scenes to count them
Chapter 7 - The sex scenes are going sentient, they're tracking us one by one. We lost Barry yesterday. I fear this is my last entry.
Chapter 8 - I dreamed last night. For the first time in years. I dreamed of a world where Heavy Five didn't exist and mankind was free. Even with all the loss we've suffered, I don't care for such a world. A world without Heavy Five would feel too... empty.
Chapter 9 - They got me! I don't know how much time I have left, but the sex scenes got me! There are billions of them now! No place to rest, no place to hide! No survivor.
Chapter 10 - Our work here is done. See you in Heavy Six.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes