DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Speaking of reworks. When I was doing Two on the old 1050 I had to use this rather awful construction set (but on the other hand it was small enough to fit in the memory of the card so I shouldn't knock it) for hallways and rooms. I used it still in Three for the MC's room and the hallways - but for the remastered version it will be going.

Here's what the hallway would look like under a redo...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way we can stop you from scratching that itch anyway, or would want to. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Don't forget though... After just 16 shower peeks (or was it 17?) you get enough shampoo to trade for ciggies that you can swap for a thingymabob that Annie has that you can then swap for an oojamaflip that Chris needs to be able to let you kiss Sarah while she's sleeping!
I thought it was harder than that...

It's not that simple. You need to also maintain your hygiene stat otherwise you won't be able to do anything! And what if, god forbid, you get hungry?!
Oh yeah, right. I knew there was something else. ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
me likey.... wait isn't that the SP 's scene? damn it ! you won't tempt me into going that path
Speaking of reworks. When I was doing Two on the old 1050 I had to use this rather awful construction set (but on the other hand it was small enough to fit in the memory of the card so I shouldn't knock it) for hallways and rooms. I used it still in Three for the MC's room and the hallways - but for the remastered version it will be going.

I'll be honest, while I like the quality, it looks better now, setting-wise... the new one looks like people from an oil riggare going to blow an asteroid in a game, the old one looked fitting for a civilian station

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
me likey.... wait isn't that the SP 's scene? damn it ! you won't tempt me into going that path

I'll be honest, while I like the quality, it looks better now, setting-wise... the new one looks like people from an oil riggare going to blow an asteroid in a game, the old one looked fitting for a civilian station
And also looked awful :)

The new one actually matches the lab colour schemes which I'd look to as the unifying colour pattern.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And also looked awful :)

The new one actually matches the lab colour schemes which I'd look to as the unifying colour pattern.
*whispers* we had a deal.. I was supposed to criticise something, you would pretend it was harsh, and people would stop thinking of me as a fanboy... geez, that totes didn't work out.. that's what I get for making deals with nnocent people... they can't scheme even if it would save their life

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gorgeous! So they gave Thea a makeover ...looks really good too!
The only thing missing now is a merry band of minstrels and some wine. :D
Bravely ran away, away, oh brave Sir Akamari...
Just noticing your increased amount of sentences ending with ", no?" Are the Frenchies here rubbing off on ya? :ROFLMAO:
It could be the Japanese, ne?
I mean...she does a bit, no?
Looks more like she kissed the frog, turning us into the prince of her dreams... wait, what?
You're going to sooo love Amanda....
Already do... I was interested even before she got her looks upgrade ...or would making her look younger be a 'downgrade', I am not sure how that works. :LOL:
My favourite Astérix album? La Zizanie, ofcourse!
Don't forget your potion, Asterix!
Nevah! :whistle:

No amount of blue dresses or lack thereof shall tempt me! I may look but I won't touch! :)
I was pretty tempted even before the blue dress, but that just gets worse when she takes off the blue dress... It's not my fault, really! I tried to resist, but ...choices!!!!
I ain't afraid, I'm sure no one would dare attack Ophion station, I've put an impenetrable line of defense that no one would ever cross!

Of course, they could come through the Ardennes, but no one would ever do that, right...
So, you gave Mike a gun, and told him not to let anyone in?
Ha! Shower has leaked already! Won't work without the element of surprise!:D
I have a pretty good idea who leaked it too... :p
Sounds like a job for Mike then!

*is helpful*
So he's a plumber now too?
Oh gawd damnit! I just got that, "shower leak"! :LOL:
I have to admit, I always did have a bit of a thing for Ann. One of the sexiest, um ...'landladies' in the sex game industry.
It's not that simple. You need to also maintain your hygiene stat otherwise you won't be able to do anything! And what if, god forbid, you get hungry?!
Now I am glad I used that cheat mod to lock my needs at max.
Shit! I totally forgot about the solar panels that have to be polished twice a day otherwise your respect stat goes down the toilet!
But, but, you told me that you were going at least three times a day to polish ...oh, never mind.

Yeah....it's not coming out this month. Sorry guys. I tried....

Ultimately it boils down to I just can't get the renders out quick enough.
No harm done. We are fine with it.
Too kind. I'll get a different set up for the next Chapter. I kept hanging on in case I could pull a miracle out of the bag, but once I started being unhappy with the SP that sorta killed any chance there tbh.

Although the SP looks gorgeous compared to how it was. So...probs worth it.
That NottyWare magic!
*smiles softly* I confess I'm always scared of that whole "milking" thing y'know?

But you're right, of course. Once it's out it's out. And another week or so doesn't make that much difference in the long term of things. But defo a new rig for Five.
Since everyone already said what I was going to say about you not needing to fear anything like that around here, I will just say, "The only kind of milking being done around here is the fun kind!"
Yes....alright. That was a big time burn too *coughs*

But I did it for you lot!
And we love you for it ...I hope you got plenty of topical cream rubbed in to make it better.
Sigh I know where the milking fear comes from, but you have done nothing yet to make that fear come true. Like I said before you have an ambitious project, you are upfront about developments and as also said before, I am here to see the game get finalized and every update along the way is just a nice extra till that time. Just you keeping working happily on it is way more important. So do not beat yourself up over that. Unfortunately I do not have your address or might send you one of these for when you can release 4 though. :p Who would think the place I get my bonbons normally would have been chosen as one of the ten best chocolateries in the world. :p
Beat me too it, you damn morning people. ;p
^ This

Now, I think that's a good thing none of us has Notty's address, or the poor gal would sink under the tons of jaffa cakes we'd send her, as well as graphic cards and, unfortunately, photos of multiple erect statues to the glory of H5!
Well, could be a post office box or something, or worst case, an Amazon Wishlist...
Totally fine. Quality over quantity wins in the long run.

If I could go back in time and murder (no questions asked) whoever pushed Knights of the old republic 2 to launch before it was ready I totally would. Blizzard understood this back in the day and it made them what they are today. (Then they sold out and forgot all about it, but still)
This, for SO many other games!!!
Damn, the new Thea is pretty sexy, now I have to redo all my 'Are You Thea?' shirts! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you. I confess to being really, really pleased with how the rework came out.
You should be, they look great!
Yes. Bottles are made out of glass, you see, and transparent stuff brings renders to a crawl. Why can't people simply use opaque rubber chickens like in the old days? Noooo, it's all that fancy glass stuff nowadays.
Actually, at least for me, it seems like it's the shiny more than the transparency, though those things tend to go hand in hand.
What looks awful is all these clothes. I bet they're the reason behind render Hamster's being so slow. I say, let's get rid of them once and for all!
YES! The clothing is the problem! It is to blame for all of out hardships!!! We much get rid of it all I tell you!! It's going to be the end of us if we do not destroy all of the clothing!!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean...she does a bit, no?
If that is a frog then call me

Well.....

If anything were to happen on Ophion, and I'm not saying for one moment it will of course, given my passion for choices if the MC had an option to choose a side out of one or two or, indeed, several - I'm sure he/she would be able to...
Why do i get the feeling this could be a fatal choice...:unsure:

Yeah....it's not coming out this month. Sorry guys. I tried....

Ultimately it boils down to I just can't get the renders out quick enough.
No worries. Most game around here adopt a 2-3 months time between updates, sometimes more.
It's okay, girl. You did your best. It's okay.
View attachment 387630
That remind me i still haven't done a Mass Effect trilogy playthrough this year. :cool:

You mean those metallic gray hallways?
Yeah now they have the same white and red paterns from Marcus and Trisha labs.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes