Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
And 8 new pages!!:D

Ok lets focus:
Trish' motives theories, "redo" preview, gorgeous renders, stunning new "NotThea", "toasty", froggy Kelly, ACIOed ince.., some French bashing, LGM romance path..
You're going to sooo love Amanda....
Already does!!
As Frenchmen, we both need to stand firm and proud to defend the honour of the baguette.
Yeah, to the brotherhood of the baguette!

Resuming highlights:
Several sides to choose for the MC, leaking shower, Squeaky the render hamster, nice C7 preview..

Yeah....it's not coming out this month. Sorry guys. I tried....

Ultimately it boils down to I just can't get the renders out quick enough.
No problemo at all, this deadline was never meant to exist in the first place!
CH4 will definitely receive the proper time and proper final attention that it deserve.

Resuming:
not 5 but 6 sex scenes, great "sighs happily" preview, new hallway to match the "lab colour schemes".

Wow, there was a lot to read, see and laugh you happy folks... wish i was here!!;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Toodles*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are you saying i am into frogs?
There are plenty of good looking French women, so no shame in that. :p

Yeah tend to agree with the deadline thingy. It is good to have goals to focus yourself and strive for, hard deadlines tend to do opposite of intended though since working on adrenaline is ok for a few days but not for weeks or even longer and I finally learnt for myself after having been in denial for a long time, if face to short deadlines that really need to be made I will make to long hours and have to repair and fix more afterwards as I like. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
She looks properly blasé here.

SP: "Another day, another toy up my bum...." *sighs*
Weeeeeellll nothing has happened to her yet :)

You were always pretty good, but you're getting even prettier and better!;)

I like Scarlet's new hairstyle. Much more fitting for someone with slightly restricted liberties.:sneaky:
Well you don't want hair too long when.....*shushes*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Of course, this is the book some of you get Sarah to read whilst under the influence of drugs....

*glances at her nails*

*blows on them nonchalantly*

*glances at a test render*

*smirks*
Feel free to spoil us with such pretty renders and indeedie you are pretty successful at eroding our will not to be bad to poor little RahRah. Good thing we have some reasons even on the VI path to get some clues so we can delude ourselves she actually might like that. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck on working on the renders, do not forget to have fun as well though. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes