frap

Oct 17, 2018
Is it the book that talks about how awesome your friend is and how you should always be incredibly nice to her?
Well, there are a few books in that render... yours might be in the pile... maybe number 5? Although that could relate to Becca after Revenge of the Patrons... number 6? With your syrupy breakfasts-in-bed perhaps. Number 3? Yeah, could be heating up for sure. Number 2? I wouldn't presume to know about your breeding. Number 1? Are the Welsh considered outsiders that much? I doubt it. The only one that's for sure Notty's is number 4. After all, that's what she keeps talking about. Although, she might have borrowed that from GRRM.

Note: named and numbered from right to left, since that's the way they would be top to bottom if you stacked them to read the spines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, there are a few books in that render... yours might be in the pile... maybe number 5? Although that could relate to Becca after Revenge of the Patrons... number 6? With your syrupy breakfasts-in-bed perhaps. Number 3? Yeah, could be heating up for sure. Number 2? I wouldn't presume to know about your breeding. Number 1? Are the Welsh considered outsiders that much? I doubt it. The only one that's for sure Notty's is number 4. After all, that's what she keeps talking about. Although, she might have borrowed that from GRRM.

Note: named and numbered from right to left, since that's the way they would be top to bottom if you stacked them to read the spines.

Note how book #4 itself was barely visible without zooming the image to fullsize

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I would just like to point out only 1 of those books is part of my collection and that's book 1.

The rest were already on Notty's shelf when I got there ..... honest.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hmm Canto got me thinking on what other helpful options might be nice to have.

Named Saves (How else am I going to tell my Sarah sad and happy saves?)
Opacity slider (of course if you do this font needs an outline so it can stand out against all backgrounds)
Pop ups like in Wife Trainer (Ex. Mike pressed the button...again. Becca is making coffee. The important note stuff.)
Gallery (For those who want to relive things)
Editable note area (so we can keep track of the story points)
Stickers (the small head images that people keep posting, a small sad Sarah head to go along with my evil save)
Instagram filter (need to play the whole game like one of the old timey movies in the game)

Anyone have any other ideas for nice pref/options?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This.

Learning that pages can be renamed has been a huge help to me for branching games :D
I did not know you could rename pages. Too bad you can't rename rows. I have never even seen that in a tutorial. Just always hide the text box with H and the like.

Seriously Notty, add that info to your tutorial. That is a pretty big thing.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I did not know you could rename pages. Too bad you can't rename rows. I have never even seen that in a tutorial. Just always hide the text box with H and the like.

Seriously Notty, add that info to your tutorial. That is a pretty big thing.
Agreed. I'm adding it Chapter ones and fours. I spent an age trying to learn how to code it and never knew myself it was already in there!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hmm Canto got me thinking on what other helpful options might be nice to have.

Named Saves (How else am I going to tell my Sarah sad and happy saves?)
Opacity slider (of course if you do this font needs an outline so it can stand out against all backgrounds)
Pop ups like in Wife Trainer (Ex. Mike pressed the button...again. Becca is making coffee. The important note stuff.)
Gallery (For those who want to relive things)
Editable note area (so we can keep track of the story points)
Stickers (the small head images that people keep posting, a small sad Sarah head to go along with my evil save)
Instagram filter (need to play the whole game like one of the old timey movies in the game)

Anyone have any other ideas for nice pref/options?
A nice option to have would be locked doors! (looking at you, Chris :mad:)
Also, a master key and sleeping pills/hypnosis book for the MC... :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes