Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
My holes disagree with that statement.

And the areas around my holes.

And the areas leading up to the areas around my holes.

In fact, the only parts that don't seem to suffer under your tyranny are my toenails, they are feeling great.

Sure, I beg and plead for you to do it and sulk when you pretend to be busy but that's beside the point.

The point of which i've completely forgotten now thinking about holes.
You left your book behind....

*winks at her patrons...*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
And gimp outfits ... how she got my size right ... amazing guess work or stalkerish tendencies, you decide. Or she checked my clothing labels out while I slept ... that's most likely.
*took tips from Dianne*

And gags ... which she leaves in after we've finished for some reason.
SnoopyHoarseJapanesebeetle-small.gif

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's not always about money or popularity. I will never have incest in my games, if I make any, no matter how popular or lucrative it is. But I digress. Without meaning to sound like I overvalue myself, is it better to have one silly ol' me who loves the game for everything it is or ten others who just want to boink a sister? Ideally, you want as much support as possible, but the latter will eventually move to other sisters, while some who would stay may miss out because they were misled by a tag they got tired of.

My point is that not every tag is necessarily good to have, particularly if it represents only a small portion of the game (while it usually represents big part of other games). But that's a problem of the whole system.

My other point is that I don't think it wise to put up incest tag until there actually is hard incest content, if it's not the game's focus.

Where is Huitieme's "everything" gif when you need it?:)

Thanks, Huity. :)
On the whole incest thing....putting aside ACIO (see I hadn't forgot!) let's just say it's different. I'm not sure I'll put it as a tag however. It's tricky for me to explain - so I won't! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
She tends to have a problem with her memory though.

A few times she's forgot I was tied to the bed while she went out for a drink.

*sings*

Many people have had books,
that are wrote just about them;
Christ has his Gideon's,
Bhudda has his Zen's;

That Mao fellow had one too,
the cover chose was red;
and even Ava's published now,
on her torrid times in bed.

Don't believe me? Think I would lie?
My simple words you'd doubt?
Then you'll have to play Four
and Becca's intro do check out!

:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*sings*

That Mao fellow had one too,
the cover chose was red;
and even
Ava's published now,
on her
torrid times in bed.

Don't believe me? Think I would lie?
My simple words you'd doubt?
Then you'll have to play Four
and
Becca's intro do check out!

:)
So, let's recap. First you're telling us chapter 4 will be delayed for perfectly understandable reasons, and now that everyone is backing you up, you're telling us chapter 4's intro will feature the hottest slimiest juiciest lesbianest sex scene ever seen in a piece of media?*
Why do you do that to us, woman!?

*reality has been known not to be the way I've described it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So, let's recap. First you're telling us chapter 4 will be delayed for perfectly understandable reasons, and now that everyone is backing you up, you're telling us chapter 4's intro will feature the hottest slimiest juiciest lesbianest sex scene ever seen in a piece of media?*
Why do you do that to us, woman!?

*reality has been known not to be the way I've described it.
Not the intro....that just has Ava's book in it. But as to the scene...maybe? Somewhere in Four. :) Several times perhaps depending on your tastes....

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
My dear child, for a start there's a book called "Prisoner of Lesbos" in it! What on earth did you think was going to happen in that! XD

Let alone the other two scenes...
I don't know, I thought it was a Scarlet Pirate book where she was made prisoner on a beautiful Greek island and, thanks to her ingenuity and perseverance, she would escape at the last minute, not without stealing a kiss from a handsome young buccaneer.

I know, I know, this *does* seem a little too steamy for an SP novel.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know, I thought it was a Scarlet Pirate book where she was made prisoner on a beautiful Greek island and, thanks to her ingenuity and perseverance, she would escape at the last minute, not without stealing a kiss from a handsome young buccaneer.

I know, I know, this *does* seem a little too steamy for an SP novel.
Well, an -actual- SP novel, yes. :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, an -actual- SP novel, yes. :)
As long as there is no boob groping, I'm game. I mean, it's totes unrealistic for a woman to be aroused only from having her breast softly caressed by the touch of a sailor's callous hand, his heavy breath loaded with beer and garlic blowing down your neck while his other hand's furiously rummaging through your pants, expertly moving closer to that moist area between your legs. Sweat and excitation merging on his fingers tenderly sliding in and out while you bit your lips in vain to stop the moaning. But your quivering body, your erect nipples and the wetness of your knickers betray the heat rising up to your chest like steam from an early morning in the port of Amsterdam.

Totes unrealistic!
Sarah totes.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*peeks in*

Busy today RL but will respond to posts later as best as. Meanwhile...

View attachment 392290

vs

View attachment 392291
The mice ...they are breeding!!!!
wHILE YOU WATCH THE NEWS .. have some healthy ensign diet ... It is the Notti approved one;)!
View attachment 392342

And .. some beccas to go .. on the side ... makes crunching easy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 392349

Here you go ... a healthy diet and off to the captain we enter ;) :love::love::p:p:love::love:!

View attachment 392350
Jaffa Ensign Breakfast.jpg
You lot are so untrusting!
It's not that exactly, but you did ensure that we would question everything! ;)
Have you met the MC's sister? ;)
View attachment 392365

All though to be fair I'm not going down the "normal" incest route...but I can't say too much for spoilers.
The PPF.png is aware.
Poor Mike. :cry:
Callback!
383028_sv9.png
Oh well that is true enough. No one has to die at all....
Except for my innocence! ...wait, I never never really had any that wasn't borrowed, never mind!
We need a :mad: reaction!
...and a few others.
I believe you mentioned playing, not punishing yourself with repetitive boredom.:)
And this is why I rarely play RPGM games.
On the whole incest thing....putting aside ACIO (see I hadn't forgot!) let's just say it's different. I'm not sure I'll put it as a tag however. It's tricky for me to explain - so I won't! :)
I am sure Thea will explain it to us later ...when we see it on the news.

ACIO-logo.png ACIO256.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes