Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I have not even tried this yet because no tags that I like are in the game yet.
When tags are there then I will play. :love:
Per F95 rules, only tags for content already available may be posted. So, next chapter should see 2-6 tags added I think.
For those new to the party then: they're lucky that the first three chapters can be played relatively quickly, though they will definitely miss content due to events that happen simultanously in chapter 2 and 3.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Per F95 rules, only tags for content already available may be posted. So, next chapter should see 2-6 tags added I think.
Much more than that. Tho I can't even find tags for some of the stuff :(

For those new to the party then: they're lucky that the first three chapters can be played relatively quickly, though they will definitely miss content due to events that happen simultanously in chapter 2 and 3.
*tilts head*

Quickly? Surely only if they skip/spacebar?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Much more than that. Tho I can't even find tags for some of the stuff :(

*tilts head*

Quickly? Surely only if they skip/spacebar?
Some do, many claiming they're "quick readers". :ROFLMAO:
Should you, accidentally, put some password into the text, which can later be used to unlock some hot easter egg, and you happened to place a randomizer on that, causing it to be different for every playthrough, then the "quick readers" will be the first to ask for a seperate CG download. Or spam us with requests for said password.
Ofcourse, this could also be inversly used for hiding a safeword within the text. Making a later scene go really extreme when the correct safeword isn't picked from a list of ten.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes