Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Mike will turn out to be evil likely, unless Notty makes him a nice guy just to spite us. :p On the other hand he is likely a LI for female MC so I guess he might have some redeeming features we prefer not to see. :p
I actually don't think Mike is a bad egg. If anything, I'm still going with my indoctrination theory, Thorian style!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
We have overlooked the true criminal, the one who gave MC their orders. They want Ophion closed down so whatever is going on there can continue in secret. My guess is that would be the lady who tells Chris she can leave the Intrepid. That lady holds way too much power, traffic cops are in serious need of being stopped.

I mean you would have to be crazy to think science lady and drug man would be up to no good. Probably polluting the others on the base making Dr lady horny/angry, sister angry, and coder bad at their job. Even if this shows that something is messing with their higher brain functions. Crazy I tell ya.

Side note, the I-ships need a beam type weapon and a kinetic rail gun weapon. Both named the I-Beam to confuse everyone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NOTTI LIGHTS MY LIFE EVERY DAY .. SHINING THE HORIZON WITH THE WINDS OF STARDOM AND FILLING THE APPLES OF MY EYES WITH THEM DAMES + BOMBSHELLS + CANDY CANE CUDDLY MAKE OUT OUTSTANDING VIXENS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :p:p:p:sneaky:(y)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As for the resources, it doesn't seem to have that much, at least not from the official sources. Nuclear reactor disguised as a generator is highly suspicious. And it was installed recently by the Iowa crew that also happened to take most of the staff off the station.
To be more precise, a nuclear reactor disguised with standard housing for the cooling tanks and a turbine which looks like a battery housing (according to the MC)... tremendously suspisious!!;)
You lot are so untrusting!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well since old comp is very old and she basically needs to replace motherboard and power supply, not much would be able to be transferred like memory and transferring the video card might be counter productive since that is what she wants replaced most of all. Yeah it will be pricey likely depending on her budget, since she will want to get as good as she can get. I at least could say to myself I had no need for even better card with more memory or need for that even better processor. That is why she really needs to put a hard fixed budget for herself.
My current rig...

system.JPG

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes