DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Path dependant ;)
True, tried them both and I am def not the best shot or fastest shooter, ah well at least I do run a bit to stay fit. :p

To quote our Nottylicious princess, it will all go down to your choice. Nothing is forced, all content is... what was that again? ;)
Nottylicious princess does have a nice ring to it, might loan it once or twice in the future to tease Notty. :p

As anyone made a joke about eating Notty's cake yet?
As said before, lots of things were suggested nd eaten in the Ava-Notty teasing wars. Someone should make a TLDR of them one day. :p (not me though).

View attachment 402356

Don't ask. It just sorta happened...
Well she may be a bitch to work with as a model, but the results are absolutely fabulous. (Nah no idea if all those champagne remarks made me think of that:p).

Obviously I want as many people to play this game as possible, but I started out making this game with...well, nothing really :) Well, nothing bar an idea and some Jaffa cakes. No prior experience, no real hardware. Zip. So, although I spent a good six months prior to launch on plotting, design etc and the game has been lauded in various polls for it's writing and storytelling etc - the graphics are...not great. They're not terrible for sure. I've seen much worse, but that's not the point. At the start I was limited to what I could produce with a 2GB 1050 card - which isn't much. With the mighty powah of a single 6GB 1060 card I can now do much better (there are a few examples scattered around in the previous dozen of so pages) and so I'm remastering the whole thing.
You really love to put yourself down no, you would almost think you are English. :p The game was already very good and extremely playable. You just got even better and at end of game will see that will be also as a writer likely. So just go on ahead, keep on learning and keep entertaining us and do not worry to much or sell your game short. Hands out a few more ciggies and Jaffa cakes for the poor render hamster:p

Finally thought of what she was after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well even with a better female LI you still ended up with those colors. :p

No wonder you ended up with Jacob...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Indeed ending up with Jacob does seem a fitting punishment for that and you complain about me being in the Kill Mike Kill cult ......... I call hypocrisy:p

Jacob? Tali?

do i have to make archaeological researches to find my 3 episodes in my bundle box... on DVD?
Don't have the time to play those!:(
Well except for the ending those games are worth making the time for to play, even if not best Bioware produced they are still a few cuts above most games.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, nothing bar an idea and some Jaffa cakes. No prior experience, no real hardware. Zip. So, although I spent a good six months prior to launch on plotting, design etc and the game has been lauded in various polls for it's writing and storytelling etc - the graphics are...not great. They're not terrible for sure. I've seen much worse, but that's not the point. At the start I was limited to what I could produce with a 2GB 1050 card - which isn't much. With the mighty powah of a single 6GB 1060 card I can now do much better (there are a few examples scattered around in the previous dozen of so pages) and so I'm remastering the whole thing.
Just a hunch though.. Did you perhaps have some experience in photography with one of those old mirror-reflex cameras prior to messing around with DAZ? A significant part about rendering in iRay is very similar to using one of those, so any experience you had with those cameras would obviously carry over.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes