TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, well, the green beer is just Budweiser with food coloring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disgusting swill...

Well, there is a guy with Santa Claws on his ID, and a lot of other silly stuff like that, so it's not that far fetched. He might have trouble with the first name though, due to copyright... :p
According to Wikipedia, it's about 32M Chinese, 4.6M Vietnamese and 1M Koreans.

The things one learns thanks to Heavy Five. :D
That is what I get for being dyslexic, I misread it. Odd though, since all but one of the people I have known with that name were Korean, and the other one was Vietnamese. Lol.

Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Annie can also derive from Eastern European Anastasia. This little Aussie was humbled in Eastern Europe for drinking prowess. They also have a significant Asian presence.

Edit And we have quite a few Eastern Europeans in Oz as well that got Asylum escaping communism and then in late 80's Romanians escaping the overthrow of communism.
Well, English derivative of Anastasia is Stacy. I've met a few Russian Anastasias (it's extremely rare in west slavic languages), and the diminutive form they used was always Nastya or Stasya.

However, Anna is a very common name across all slavic languages.

Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well, English derivative of Anastasia is Stacy. I've met a few Russian Anastasias (it's extremely rare in west slavic languages), and the diminutive form they used was always Nastya or Stasya.

However, Anna is a very common name across all slavic languages.
The conversations about Jaffa cakes and game options were much funnier.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, but did we ever have an option to have Jaffa cakes in game? Huh? Makes me think Notty's holding out on us. :(
Either that, or rendering the mind-shattering oral-gasm from ingesting a Jaffa cake is still too hard to do with her current hardware.
You might soon see the Notty Cakes (unless she changes the UV map, being able to scan the real thing), I have been working hard to make them, even if they are not as realistic as that one link. Sorry that I am still a noob. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes