Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There's a very good chance for me to miss some content though. Everytime I start a new playthrough to try out different paths, I end up picking the exact same options I took last time.. The biggest variation I had, was probably the order in which I checked the crates in the cargohold.
*laughs!*

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Do we learn in chapter 5 that Chris uses a star-spangled dildo to peg the MC at the pace of Free Bird playing loudly across the station to cover their screams!?

Chris: "And! This! Bird! You! Cannot! Change! Hah!"
MC "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"
You know, as a country, we're entirely deserving of all the stereotypes. This is a country, after all, that celebrates other countries holidays in a crass, stereotypical way.

We celebrate Cinco de Mayo (which is only celebrated in one tiny area of Mexico) by wearing sombreros, listening to Mariachi music, and getting loudly and obnoxiously drunk on Dos Equis.

We celebrate St. Patrick's Day (a holy day, mind you) by wearing green, listing to Celtic music, and getting loudly and obnoxiously drunk on Harp or Guinness.

It would be like Mexican or Irish people celebrating Independence Day by wearing US Flag cowboy hats, listening to Country music, and getting getting loudly and obnoxiously drunk on Budweiser... oh, wait, that's literally what Americans do.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Melbourne :)

Yeppers, she's Australian.

I think somewhere on this thread I talked about how I had to tone her accent down. Found it! :)
but is she a bogan ?
Amanda is definitely English! :)
I'll refrain from making a judgement till I read her moans.... only then I'll be certain
Sarah's English
Chris is indeed American

oddly enough Amanda touches on all this....well in respect to Chris at any rate
I believe Amanda (that's latin for 'must be loved' and I'll follow that order) used the plural form... trigger happy cretins...
Chris doesn't strike me as French (or any other francophone origin, such as Canadian). She might be from the US of Ass, though.

Sarah, on the other hand, has two particularities: One, she speaks French during VR (could Gloria be a split personality ? XD), and Two, "Davis" is a surname of Welsh origin. Interestingly enough, the Davis wikipedia page states in the very first sentence that it could be "a corruption". Those guys know about the corruption path :eek:
please...you don't think Notty wrote a whole wikipedia page just to justify a path no one will go, no one but the degenerate.and Sarah throwing in some french doesn't make her a frog-eater....
by the way waterboy... how s vinland going?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Her last name is Huang. How much more "south-east asian" does it have to be, then? :whistle:
Kim Huang maybe?
Hm, I thought it's Chinese, but apparently it's not rare in Vietnam and Korea. Who knows where her roots are...:)
Well, it is most commonly Korean...
Ooh, also a very good option! I noticed there were really LOTS of Asians in Aus when I was there (at least, compared to Western Europe). And the drinking habit still matches perfectly as well.
Sarah's English
Chris is indeed American

oddly enough Amanda touches on all this....well in respect to Chris at any rate
Amanda touches Chris? IS it a good touch, or a bad touch?
Wouldn't that go for anyone who is "trigger happy", such as the MC in some cases?:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a very good chance for me to miss some content though. Everytime I start a new playthrough to try out different paths, I end up picking the exact same options I took last time.. The biggest variation I had, was probably the order in which I checked the crates in the cargohold.
I usually end up on the same path, but with a few minor details, as I groundhog this thing, every time I try to do something drastically different I see Sarah's sad face and can't go on...
We celebrate St. Patrick's Day (a holy day, mind you) by wearing green, listing to Celtic music, and getting loudly and obnoxiously drunk on Harp or Guinness.
You forgot the green beer.
American names
As the melting pot, literally 'anything' could be an American name.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'll refrain from making a judgement till I read her moans.... only then I'll be certain
Amanda "Oh dear, it appears I'm having an orgasm. How pleasant."

please...you don't think Notty wrote a whole wikipedia page just to justify a path no one will go, no one but the degenerate.and Sarah throwing in some french doesn't make her a frog-eater....
by the way waterboy... how s vinland going?
I wouldn't put it past the Nottiest One to do that. Also, I won't make any comment about how Chris could very well become a "frogette eater" :D

As for Vinland... There'll be a lot of water fun to come :D

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Kim Huang maybe?
Well, it is most commonly Korean...

Amanda touches Chris? IS it a good touch, or a bad touch?

I usually end up on the same path, but with a few minor details, as I groundhog this thing, every time I try to do something drastically different I see Sarah's sad face and can't go on...

You forgot the green beer.

As the melting pot, literally 'anything' could be an American name.
Yeah, well, the green beer is just Budweiser with food coloring.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Combined with her first name, that still allows us to headcanon her dad being Asian and her mother being Irish (or something similar, but she definitely has the right drinking habit)
Annie can also derive from Eastern European Anastasia. This little Aussie was humbled in Eastern Europe for drinking prowess. They also have a significant Asian presence.

Edit And we have quite a few Eastern Europeans in Oz as well that got Asylum escaping communism and then in late 80's Romanians escaping the overthrow of communism.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes