TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*add her to the next BP poll?*
I was a fan of hers since the beginning, back when I thought that was an odd name she had. :p
Your post makes me sad. Now I realize there are only 6 more BPs to come (since n°4 is already done) and there's no way we can see all our girls in them.
Unless... :unsure:
Last BP could be a special 100 pages double-spread legs edition with all the past candidates :D
Could be bonus issues, or maybe Easter Eggs in the next game, something like that? :unsure:
I would actually like to see new Intrepid girls in the polls as well. :)
Maybe they have their own magazine?:unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Can't personally say I have ever been a fan of lens flare as it has been used in movies/tv etc. Since it takes an actual lens to produce yet it is used to simulate a character's vision, which of course our eyes don't scatter light like a lens and thus can't do it. Within this image, a satellite would have to be watching the vanguard.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't personally say I have ever been a fan of lens flare as it has been used in movies/tv etc. Since it takes an actual lens to produce yet it is used to simulate a character's vision, which of course our eyes don't scatter light like a lens and thus can't do it. Within this image, a satellite would have to be watching the vanguard.
I kinda do like the effect, whether it is realistic or not, but fair point.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Or a camera from Intrepid?:)

Not a fan of lens flare either in general.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just goes to show what enough Jaffa cakes and ciggies can do :)
Darn, maybe I should have ordered more of the former since I won't do the latter.:D

Nah, I give credit to you, not your vices.:p You've always had the talent. Add in hard work, experience, better rig and here we are.:)

I don't think I could imagine Annie with a typical asian name, too much drunken lass in her.
Oi!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes