Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Combined with her first name, that still allows us to headcanon her dad being Asian and her mother being Irish (or something similar, but she definitely has the right drinking habit)
Whatever floats your boat, mate!
People of asian descent (both parents) born and raised outside of asian countries usually speak the local idiom. So Annie can pretty much be an asian aussie.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
People of asian descent (both parents) born and raised outside of asian countries usually speak the local idiom. So Annie could very well be an asian aussie.
Ooh, also a very good option! I noticed there were really LOTS of Asians in Aus when I was there (at least, compared to Western Europe). And the drinking habit still matches perfectly as well.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hm, I thought it's Chinese, but apparently it's not rare in Vietnam and Korea. Who knows where her roots are...:)
Melbourne :)

People of asian descent (both parents) born and raised outside of asian countries usually speak the local idiom. So Annie can pretty much be an asian aussie.

Ooh, also a very good option! I noticed there were really LOTS of Asians in Aus when I was there (at least, compared to Western Europe). And the drinking habit still matches perfectly as well.
Yeppers, she's Australian.

I think somewhere on this thread I talked about how I had to tone her accent down. Found it! :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm guessing Chris is American or Canadian given her remark about Amanda.:)
Hmm, her last name sounds typical British, but is it her maiden name or her husbands' last name?
As for the Canadian option, does use any French words anywhere? Maybe "Bon soir" or something like that? It does make some sense, since she makes these translation jokes about Amanda. Though Chris being French (her full name being Christine?) is also possible.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmm, her last name sounds typical British, but is it her maiden name or her husbands' last name?
Well, plenty of Americans in this .

Also, very obscure, but there is even a connection to aviation with an American prototype UL helicopter, .:)
EDIT: Crap, I can't believe I forgot , designer of the Lancaster bomber. That's British though.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
As for the Canadian option, does use any French words anywhere? Maybe "Bon soir" or something like that? It does make some sense, since she makes these translation jokes about Amanda. Though Chris being French (her full name being Christine?) is also possible.
Chris doesn't strike me as French (or any other francophone origin, such as Canadian). She might be from the US of Ass, though.

Sarah, on the other hand, has two particularities: One, she speaks French during VR (could Gloria be a split personality ? XD), and Two, "Davis" is a surname of Welsh origin. Interestingly enough, the Davis wikipedia page states in the very first sentence that it could be "a corruption". Those guys know about the corruption path :eek:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Sarah's English
Chris is indeed American

oddly enough Amanda touches on all this....well in respect to Chris at any rate
There's a very good chance for me to miss some content though. Everytime I start a new playthrough to try out different paths, I end up picking the exact same options I took last time.. The biggest variation I had, was probably the order in which I checked the crates in the cargohold.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes