DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nani? A spicky anohole?:oops:
May i suggest you a little brand logo to put on it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and to get back on track...

WHY, why she has to be our sister, why?????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, i admit i am wasted a little bit.. Saturday night thingy but damn!:p

*Toodles*
Somehow that happens to be a Saturday thing, just as the light headaches Sunday mornings. :p Hope you all and Notty as well had fun though. Kelly is impressive though indeed, even within a group of impressive ladies.

Is there such a thing as an "innocent" cackle? Asking for a friend ;)
Innocent cackles I doubt. An innocent pure delight about what makes you cackling is possible though. ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How come I have some dark feeling he might be somehow related to Chris, maybe we should prepare some more room in those caves, so Mike can have some company while switching. :p
He's actually Mike's second cousin's wife's brother's uncle. And also the MC's brother that no one talks about. That's right. You and Mike are barely related! Oh, the humanity!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
How come I have some dark feeling he might be somehow related to Chris
It's a possibility.:unsure:

Which leads me to think... Is Johnson in fact the girl we see here?:unsure:

EDIT: It looks so much advanced compared to the original I thought I was looking into the future rather than the past.:giggle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oooh!:whistle:

Apart from the beautiful sight in the foreground, I'm curious about the uniform. Judging by the insignia he is a lieutenant commander, right? Is this a senior officer style uniform?
Yep, that's right. Lt Com.

The different style of uniform is due to him wearing, what would be todays equivalent, of no 3 dress as opposed to no 4 dress. So, a less "working" style of day uniform due to bridge duties and rank.

Sorry, not around much. As you can see, is a busy girl! :)

*poofs again*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes