I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 400284

*is going to remaster the shit out of this thing!*
'Scuse my language, but fuck me! That's some renderin' right there! :eek::love:
See above! Are you sure you don't have the ability to time travel? You've secretly gone into the future created a bunch of renders on some futuristic high tech machinery and then came back with them? :love: *applause from me* I know I've said it before, but you've outdone yourself! Again! I might have to use one of these as my wallpaper! (with your permission of course!)

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good Morning/night all, 7 pages to catch up!;)

Oh, Belgian bashing for change. :rolleyes:

Anyway, humour is subjective! We don't all laugh at the same things!
Absolutely!!:)
Well, when it comes to dark humor (dark humour/humour noir/zwarte humor/schwarzer Humor/humor negro), count me in.
Me too and beyond... to the Infinite!:cool:
I don't know if any of you ever tried this. To me, it's pretty bad, but I don't like mixing fruits with cakes or chocolate, so there's that. I still intend to try Jaffa cakes when I go to London, tho :p
Yep, tried and it's fine but nothing to compare to a raspberry sorbet with squares of dark chocolate(>70%), pure delight!:D
I don't know if any of you ever tried this. To me, it's pretty bad, but I don't like mixing fruits with cakes or chocolate, so there's that. I still intend to try Jaffa cakes when I go to London, tho :p
So, your mission to compare Jaffa Cakes with PiM's Orange is doomed to failure in advance, i'm deception!!:cry:
I agree with your disagreement. I don't like dark chocolate either. That's it. No joke about that.
Exactly what i said, doomed to failure... you're unreliable!:cry:

And now the Dutch, great.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Final room. Really just changes in lighting again so that other scenes work, plus getting the "red" right with the rest of the station.
View attachment 399758
Hopefully, there is no Sarah on this one. Final render? Great!:love:
Anyhoo. Lots to do, so will crack on.

But something that isn't a remaster for a change.

View attachment 399826

Laters!
NNNooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Marvellous!:love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wtf is it?! Plastic top on top of chipboard?! Do you work at Tricatel? :p
It's hard to make things not shiny in Daz, and surprisingly, that UV map was made form an actual cake, but it's still a WIP. ;p

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think I would do the big bottom thingy other way around to show the chocolate and Notty better, maybe also do a slice so u can see the filling?:p Nice work overall.
Well, the inside would require a number of more layers, I was only showing off the bottom because I am working on the UV map. The chocolate still needs a lot of work before I am happy, but I wanted to share what I have done so far.
Thanks! ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, the inside would require a number of more layers, I was only showing off the bottom because I am working on the UV map. The chocolate still needs a lot of work before I am happy, but I wanted to share what I have done so far.
Thanks! ;)
Maybe later on add some Becca to the tin, pretty girls sell:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Okay, this is now a 4k-squared uv map
I still want to make the chocolate less 'perfect', but the shininess is a daz thing, not something I can change in Blender.
I think texture is the key.

Something like

Great work nonetheless!:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think texture is the key.

Something like

Great work nonetheless!:)
Yeah, texturing the chocolate is a big part, the one I have so far is way too perfect, like it's hard chocolate, or plastic, as was mentioned. ;P
I think the next tutorial I plan to watch covers some of that... :LOL:
Thanks, it's way better than some of my attempts of texture mapping.
Honestly, while I know I am a total noob here, modeling food is a pretty complicated task to make look good, and porous things like breads are especially complicated, it's not like I can get one to take my own shots of, I have never even seen one IRL.
Maybe later on add some Becca to the tin, pretty girls sell:p
I did add the ACIO logo, though I forgot to update that in the last render. :p
That said, that would be a good idea. Maybe variations with different girls...? Would make a good tie-in with the TV show. :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes