DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, and we know from Ch. 1 that she is reluctant to display herself in public. Yeahyeah, Chris talked to her and persuaded her, but, also sent the MC away, so it was less public already.
You mean she likes to be in control of the amount of and when she displays her ample charms?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Anyhoo. Lots to do, so will crack on.

But something that isn't a remaster for a change.

View attachment 399826

Laters!
Notty, you seem to have mastered planes of water beautifully! :love:
As to Sarah's expression, remember that the average surface temperature on Ophion is a whooping 7°C... So the water might just be a bit too cold for her taste.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, you seem to have mastered planes of water beautifully! :love:
As too Sarah's expression, remember that the average surface temperature on Ophion is a whooping 7°C... So the water might just be a bit too cold for her taste.
Thankees :)

Well I did only give the average so I'm happy to play a bit fast and loose with the temp as needs be :) Although, with Ophion being a bit colder than Earth, it probs explains why they set up base in what appears to be a warmer desert area.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Thankees :)
Well I did only give the average so I'm happy to play a bit fast and loose with the temp as needs be :) Although, with Ophion being a bit colder than Earth, it probs explains why they set up base in what appears to be a warmer desert area.
So, we're back into "what did just brush against my leg?" territory?

I have to remaster everything...

I mean, look...

View attachment 399942

vs

View attachment 399943
Yeah, the difference is totes obvious: the orc gained a good 100 pounds of hard muscles. That kick has got to hurt!

The orc just wanted rah-rah to check out his jig dance. They are just misunderstood.
Does this look like Morris dancing to you? Admittedly, Sarah is wearing a white dress...
But where are the bells, the hankies? Where is the accordion, hmmmm?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
British are never shocked. At best, they are mildly inconvenienced.
They do have emotions and reactions we just can't see it past the stiff upper lip. The best thing about been a mongrel Aussie is we get to take the piss out of everyone as bratty little siblings and get away with it. America illegally detains refugees for a few months-Global uproar. Australia illegally detains refugees for 7 years-ahh look at the cute Koala.

Yes, and we know from Ch. 1 that she is reluctant to display herself in public. Yeahyeah, Chris talked to her and persuaded her, but, also sent the MC away, so it was less public already.
'Talked"? There was a lot of communication and not much of it was talking.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have to be Dutch. Everyone jokes about Belgian :p
In France, they're the butt of a lot of jokes involving intellectual simplicity. Same with blond jokes. And from what I gathered, the Belgian tell the exact same jokes about the French (plus the evident arrogance that's a common shared trait among my people :p).

The jokes Notty's talking about are not the same kind, though. I, for one, find them hilarious in their dark humorous tone. Very British, one would say. It's not like she wrote: "Oh, this guy is xxx, so he's a bastard like all of his kind".

Never forget the "joke" part. People nowadays only seem to focus on their wittle feelings getting hurt.
Not us, about the only thing most of us know about Belgians are their ... WafflesGIF.gif
Isn't that the same thing, tho? I mean, I like tea, but I usually just take those little tea powder packets and I have no ragret.

Humour is like chocolate. All kinds are good, but the darker the better ;D
I prefer white chocolate. ;p
For real. I'm not that much into sweet things (except Notty, of course View attachment 399738 )
That is why I don't like dark chocolate, it's not sweet at all.
Also apricot flavour is very common here.:)
I use it to make my fruity chicken. XD
Is that why nonsense speech is called double dutch?
Double Dutch is what we used to call using two forms of protection, like a condom and the pill.
British are never shocked. At best, they are mildly inconvenienced.
giphy_5.gif
Are you short-shaming people!? :eek:
Shorties of the world unite! ;p
I'm sure you just said "sorry" to her to continue your investigation for proof that she's Thea Lundgren.
IS THAT why she hasn't been around much lately?
Final room. Really just changes in lighting again so that other scenes work, plus getting the "red" right with the rest of the station.
View attachment 399758
Ooooo, shiny.
Great! Who do we get to share bunk with? Preferrably the lower bunk, it's uhmmm safer, I bet. provided the one in the top bunk doesn't pee in bed
I hear some people will pay for that...
You people post too fast! Huity wasn't included last time I checked!:confused:
He is too busy with his blowfish.
In reality at the end of ch 2 we saw MC's room and it was a single. So I think the rooms are just being handed out willy nilly.
Do you really think anything is willy nilly with Notty? XD
MC is still in a temporary room at the end of 2. ;)
Well, he is lucky to get that, since the records show he is dead! We saw it on the news.
They are still temp rooms, even if they look nice and shiny now ;)
Well, we were only supposed to be there for a week, that is pretty temp, no matter how you look at it.
Anyhoo. Lots to do, so will crack on.

But something that isn't a remaster for a change.

View attachment 399826

Laters!
OMG! Sarah lost her head! :eek: At least we found it.
She did have a bra and bikini bottoms with those strings to easily take them off if I remember right.
To be fair, you NEED the kind with the ties, otherwise you have to cut them off when she is all tied up.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes