Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
British are never shocked. At best, they are mildly inconvenienced.
I'm 100% certain, that in the comic where Asterix visits Brittain, an Englishman exclaims "I am shocked" upon seeing a cart race through his flower-lined front lawn. Everything about the accompanying image is perfect, even the Englishmans' facial expression (which is: none whatsoever).
I tried finding that particular cell from the comic online several times, but never with succes :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm 100% certain, that in the comic where Asterix visits Brittain, an Englishman exclaims "I am shocked" upon seeing a cart race through his flower-lined front lawn. Everything about the accompanying image is perfect, even the Englishmans' facial expression (which is: none whatsoever).
I tried finding that particular cell from the comic online several times, but never with succes :(
Shocked british 50bc colored.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Because it doesn't exist, it's all lies! Lies I tall ya!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes