somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Books on the floor, chris only reads magazines so far, marcus reads reports, rah rah reads e-books, mike can't read otherwise he wouldn't flip switches/levers, amanda would have it clean, mc brought nothing with them, annie probably only reads conspiracy theory threads like this one, dr lusty only reads body language, and siblings normally share rooms. Has to be Kelly as a roomie.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Books on the floor, chris only reads magazines so far, marcus reads reports, rah rah reads e-books, mike can't read otherwise he wouldn't flip switches/levers, amanda would have it clean, mc brought nothing with them, annie probably only reads conspiracy theory threads like this one, dr lusty only reads body language, and siblings normally share rooms. Has to be Kelly as a roomie.
Or no one. Let's not forget this station was supposed to have much larger staff than it has now. The station itself is not terribly big, so it would make sense to make rooms for multiple occupants.

I don't think anyone needs to have a roomie at the moment.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Apropos of nothing save Huitie's :love: reaction to the bottom bunk under an incontinent Sarah... *

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*No kink-shaming - if that's your thing, you go for it!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Or no one. Let's not forget this station was supposed to have much larger staff than it has now. The station itself is not terribly big, so it would make sense to make rooms for multiple occupants.

I don't think anyone needs to have a roomie at the moment.
In reality at the end of ch 2 we saw MC's room and it was a single. So I think the rooms are just being handed out willy nilly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
In reality at the end of ch 2 we saw MC's room and it was a single. So I think the rooms are just being handed out willy nilly.
"No problem. We'll put you in temporary accomodation for tonight and see if we can open some of the unused perm rooms for you. I'll send the details on." Marcus blabla.png

I wonder if that actually will remain in the remastered Chapter Two? Given the makeover.:unsure:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
"No problem. We'll put you in temporary accomodation for tonight and see if we can open some of the unused perm rooms for you. I'll send the details on." View attachment 399803

I wonder if that actually will remain in the remastered Chapter Two? Given the makeover.:unsure:
They are still temp rooms, even if they look nice and shiny now ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes